The great thing about collarless leather jackets is their versatility. Whether you’re tough looking, petite, tall, short, baby-faced, blonde or dark-haired, it does not matter.
Colorful leather jackets, cropped leather jackets, and patterned leather jackets might work well with specific looks. For an overall best buy, go for a black one. Remember, anyone can carry a leather jacket well if paired perfectly with a pair of denim.
Here are some tips on how to carry off a collarless leather jacket during fall:
- One, for a sure-fire fall vibe, layer a collarless jacket over a plaid shirt left open with a t-shirt inside, skinny jeans and ankle length boots.
- For a dressy look that resonates with fall, pair the jacket with a light-colored midi skirt, a dark top and ankle length boots.
- For a tough look, wear a cropped leather jacket with cameo pants, beanie, and heels.
- For a casual day out with your boyfriend, wear a colorful leather jacket or a studded one with a plain tee shirt, blue jeans, a statement necklace and an attractive pair of heels.
- To make the maximum use of your summery dresses, team up a leather jacket with a free-flowing maxi and comfortable yet stylish footwear during fall. Or, your short, white summer dresses can be paired with black tights, black jacket, and combat boots to make it work for the fall. The same can be done for summer skirt and a tank top. Add a jacket, leggings and boots and you are set for the fall.
- For a super casual look, team up the jacket with leggings, long sleeved tops, and knee-high boots. If you want to look cute while you are at it, accessorize it with a scarf. For a classic casual look, go for a brown leather jacket, a striped tee shirt, and skinny blue jeans.
- For work, keep yourself warm by adding a collarless leather jacket over a sweater with a professional looking skirt.
- If you’d rather not wear leggings during fall, skip them for knee-high boots, dress, a scarf, and, of course, a cropped leather jacket.
- For a fun and bright look during fall, wear a collarless black leather jacket with a white top and colored jeans.
- For a date night, pair your dress with sheer leggings, knee-high boots, and a studded leather jacket.
Home remedies to deal with hyperhidrosisRead More...
There are a number of ways to handle hyperhidrosis at home using some very effective home remedies that one can administer to oneself. They are inexpensive methods which can be resorted to using food items that are readily available. In fact, people are hardly aware of the useful properties of these food items and especially that it cures hyperhidrosis.
Apple cider vinegar
Take two teaspoons of natural vinegar and one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. It is recommended to consume this mixture thrice daily preferably on an empty stomach or half hour before or half hour after food. It balances the pH levels of the body. It functions as a natural antiperspirant, forming a coating over the skin and blocking the pores when applied. In case of excessive sweating, apply this over the area with a cotton wool and leave it there to dry. Repeating this everyday gives better results. It can be applied in the armpit area at bedtime and washed off in the morning.
Drinking a glass of tomato juice made at home every day helps to overcome the sweating problem. Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and are also an astringent. The juice helps to shrink the pores of the skin. In severe cases, two glasses are recommended.
Sage herb is a natural antiperspirant agent as it contains high levels of magnesium and vitamin B. Both these ingredients slow down the working of the sweat glands. Besides, these leaves have high antibacterial and antifungal properties. They also contain tannic acid which contracts the sweat glands to reduce perspiration. Soak a handful of sage leaves in a cup of water in boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes. Add a dash of honey or lemon juice for taste and flavor and drink it daily. It will help to reduce sweating. It can be locally applied also.
This herb acts an excellent antiperspirant and astringent. Apply a little Witch Hazel extract in areas like underarms, feet or palms to avoid excessive perspiration.
Take 3 tsps. of each of coconut oil and baking soda, 2 tsps. each of arrowroot powder and Shea butter and a few drops of any essential oil of one’s liking. Heat the Shea butter in a double boiler and coconut oil over medium heat. When the two have melted, take them off of the double add the arrowroot and baking soda and mix well, finally finishing off with a few drops of the essential oil. Mix thoroughly, transfer to a jar and store in a cool place.
Top SUV crossovers that you should considerRead More...
The best crossovers are ranked on the basis of their benefits of high seating position, strong styling, third-row seating that can accommodate six or more passengers and more cargo space facilities that make the rider more comfortable.
Honda CR-V: It is ranked as #1 in compact SUVs. Since it uses the Honda Civic platform in an SUV body it was called “CR-V” (Compact Recreational Vehicle). Overall it has been rated 8.9 out of 10. The CR-V’s average price is $24,045. It is best known for its ample back seat legroom, spacious cargo area, excellent fuel economy and advanced safety technology. It delivers mileage around 10.9kmpl in cities and 13.7kmpl in highways. Inside the Honda CR-V, there’s a seating for up to five passengers to sit comfortably.
BMW X5: Its base price is approximate to $56,495. It delivers about 14mpg in cities and 30mpg in highways. BMW X5 has been proved to be a successful model for BMW. It hits a top speed of 230kmph. Wi-Fi hotspot and wireless device charging are now brandings available. It has a score of 8.8 out of 10 based on data elements.
Mazda CX-5: It ranks near the top of compact SUV class for its outstanding performance, high-quality interior, smooth ride, roomy and comfortable seats, and laudable features. It has a score of 8.7 out of 10 based on the research. On an average Mazda CX-5 costs around $24,000.
Kio Sorento: The Sorento is a value oriented ride for those seeking to avoid the minivan stigma. Its fuel tank capacity comes around 18.8 gal. Market average costs are approximate $26,239. Kio Sorento delivers about 21mpg in cities and 28mpg in highways.
Toyota Highlander: Highlander is a large three-row crossover SUV with seating for eight. The quality of the material is high in Highlander. At present, the Highlander has a score of 8.6 out of 10 based on the evaluation. It offers lots of standard active safety features, above-average fuel economy, comfortable and quiet on the highway. The Highlander starts at $31,400 approximately. It is powered by a four-cylinder gasoline engine, a V-6 hybrid.
Nissan Murano: Nissan Murano has a starting price of $29,770. It comes with popular features such as BlueTooth facilities, a rearview camera that helps in a wider view and a 7-inch display. Currently, the Murano has a score of 8.5 out of 10. Nissan Murano has been certified as a top safety pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
Cadillac XT5: The Cadillac XT5 is a good SUV vehicle. It is best known for its safety ratings. Even though it’s overall score is 8.1 out of 10. It does not require premium gasoline. It averagely costs $39,365.