When it comes to comfort food, everybody likes to try something new every once a while. Old fashioned recipes have their own taste. They are simple and focus less on the presentation and more on taste that makes them more appetizing. There are restaurants across the countries that are known for their old-fashioned recipes.
If you are searching for restaurants that serve comfort foods the old-fashioned way, then here is a list of restaurants that you should definitely give a try.
- Bluebird diner, Iowa city, Iowa
Bluebird Diner from Iowa is known for their cross cultural collision. If you are at or around Iowa, pay a visit to the restaurant as they are known for their old fashioned recipes of chilli verde, smoked pork, over-easy eggs, hash browns and parmesan polenta. Bluebird Diner includes the name of local partners they used to get their food.
- The Breakfast club Georgia
This restaurant has been known to serve omelets outside Savanah since 1976. The restaurant is known for omelets with spinach and grilled mushrooms, garlic, parmesan cheese and is served with grits and bacon with a side of their homemade bread. It is notoriously famous for its long line, but it is worth the wait because the restaurant is by the beach and is known for its breakfast recipes.
- Blue Benn
The Blue Benn diner was shipped from Jersey to Bennington and was assembled on its current spot in the year 1948. It has been the same way since then. Their old school jukebox and 25 for 2 songs will warp you back in time. Blue Benn is known for its mixed berry pancakes, and pastry Cline Crooning.
- Brent’s Drugs
Brent’s have undergone a number of renovations since its setup in 1946. The restaurant’s soda-fountain and retro diner theme will surely give you the nostalgia of the 60’s. Brent’s drugs is famous for serving its old fashioned recipes of French toast sandwich, grilled bacon, and pimento cheese sandwich.
- Diner Grill
Diner Grill is made from an old rail road dining car. Without any tables and frills, the diner contains a big counter and a griddle. The Diner is known for serving their burgers at breakneck speed. Their most famous dish is known as the slinger, it is a pile of hash browns, burger patties, eggs and cheese. Diner Grill at Chicago is one of those diners that has been endorsed by 3-Michelin star staff.
5 most expensive luxury car brands in the worldRead More...
The entire process of buying a dream car involves a lot of planning and critical thinking. And, in the end, you choose the one that fits your budget and satisfies your need for a comfortable luxury car. Owning a modest luxury car shouldn’t stop us from being inquisitive and admiring what beauties the most expensive luxury car brands come up with every year. The most expensive luxury cars that are manufactured by the most sought-after brands in the world have a legacy to fall back on. People even purchase cars solely on the basis of the brand.
Here’s a list of the most expensive luxury car brands in the world who have to their credit the fact they have given the world the most expensive luxury cars to admire.
- Rolls-Royce– Rolls-Royce, established in the year 1906, has lived up to its reputation of manufacturing the best cars in the world. This was why Rolls-Royce was a favorite back in the good old days, and even now this brand commands immense respect. The superior engineering quality and precision with which every car is engineered and manufactured have led to this car brand becoming one of the most trusted car brands in the world, and also an expensive one.
- Mercedes-Benz– Known to manufacture one of the most expensive luxury cars in the world, Mercedes-Benz has an ardent fan following. The different models have always managed in capturing people’s attention and has been a favorite of politicians, businessmen, and movie stars alike. The sleek design, the elegance it radiates and the comfort it provides are what has kept this car brand thriving.
- Bentley Motors– Bentley Motors has carved a niche for itself in the past few years by endearing itself to its users and the rest of the masses. Known to be the home to the most expensive luxury cars and SUVs, Bentley Motors produces the quintessential luxury cars that are comfort and class personified. Also, it scores well on the speed and other technical quotients, so here’s a luxury car that is accounted for on all fronts.
- Aston Martin Lagonda Limited– Here’s a manufacturer of the most expensive luxury cars in the world who knows how to combine the spunk the current generation needs, and the class that the older generation is drawn to. So stylish are the cars that even the eternal spy couldn’t resist it. Thus, it has been a part of one of the most popular Bond movies as well.
- Porsche AG– This German car company is one of the leading manufacturers of the most expensive luxury cars in the world. Owing to its German roots, one cannot harbor doubts regarding its engineering and the efficiency of the same. The speed and the magnificent exteriors are what sets these cars apart.
Carter’s – Because life is too short to wear boring clothes!Read More...
Kids clothing has grown into a billion dollar industry. The little ones may be adorably small in size, but the baby products and apparels industry is in no way that small. Every parent wants the best for their little angels and champs. The best care, the best toys, the best baby-care products and the best clothes. After all, today’s kids do tend to grow up in a very chic environment having a lot of exposure to fashion. Also, the spending power of an average American household has doubled in the past 10 years. So there isn’t any problem in adopting this lifestyle.
Carter’s was founded in Atlanta, Georgia in the year, 1865, by William Carter and soon became one of the leading brands in kids’ apparels. Today, they dominate the kids, babies and toddlers’ apparels market with 17% of the entire US market. Their range of products have grown from just basics like t-shirts, frocks and formal dresses to winter wear, swimsuits, festive wear , baby rompers, baby shoes, out wear and everything else. Along their journey, Carter’s has acquired and expanded internationally with some of the major players coming under their umbrella.
Wouldn’t it be nice if the best pair for your cute, little princess came with the best pricing as well? Carter’s does provide both online and offline discounts on all their collections. SAVE20, for example, is a Carter’s coupon code available frequently on their website. The popularity of Carters coupons is not surprising, considering that they provide everything parents are looking for right under one roof. The variety is also mind-blowing as well. They also make sure that, on festivals, extra discounts brighten up your mood. Like offering 60% discounts on dresses during Easter, up to 70% off during Christmas and so on.
However, offers and discounts are just one part of their marketing. They do make the best use of online platforms and social media to come up with some very innovative marketing. Like on Twitter, for one of their campaigns, the #carterslemonchallenge, they had asked parents to tag a picture or video of their kids’ funny reactions on tasting a lemon to stand a chance to win merchandises. Such campaigns were a real hit with the people as thousands of entries poured in. It is these kinds of sassy campaigns and ideas which makes it fun, even for the parents, to be associated with Carter’s.
However, discounts or no discounts, campaigns or no campaigns, the reason why Carter’s customers return back to them is because of the great quality of their products. Since inception, Carter’s has maintained the quality of every dress, every shoe and every accessory that it has manufactured. After all, that is precisely what parents want for their munchkins, isn’t it?