You are hard on funds. You have to go out on a date. Or perhaps your friends are planning a night out to the trendiest new restaurant in the town. You go out hoping for the best. But as luck would have been, you get the bill and you are on the verge of an embarrassing situation. You take out your credit card and hope that it does not get rejected. You heave a sign of relief (or dread at the reducing account balance) after you hear the ping of a successful transaction.
Such situations might not happen often. However, instances like the one above are highly likely if you are someone who has to watch where their money goes and when. For instance, your pay day is far away or you are student who pocket money has dwindled to naught. Fret not. There is a way to save face and save money the next time you go out to eat. These days you will find a lot of websites and apps that give out discounts through restaurant coupons. You can avail these coupons for free and get discounts on menu prices on your next restaurant meal.
In addition to getting restaurant coupons from apps and websites, you can also get discounts for restaurant meals when you subscribe to certain online magazines and newspapers. Many of them promote or partner with particular restaurants and cafes and send out discount coupons through mails or on their print copies.Using free restaurant coupons is quite a smart way to have a good experience without shelling out too much from your pocket. Most of these coupons include buffet and pre-plated meals. If you are going out to eat with your family, you can use such coupons to bring down your total bill. With additional taxes and surcharges on your food bill, restaurant coupons can make eating out less anxious when it concerns your pocket.
Along with letting patrons use free coupons, many restaurants have happy hours to attract more patrons. You pay for one but have drinks for two. Also, during weekends, many restaurants organize buffet breakfasts that are quite a steal. You have a lot of options and with their eat-all-you-can policy, you can gorge on good food without worrying about burning a hole in your pocket. Many restaurants offer discount on their menu prices on slow days and slow times: weekend afternoons are the best time to avail great offers on restaurant meals.
Ways to incorporate apple cider vinegar in your diet for weight lossRead More...
Using apple cider vinegar in your diet is an age old method to lose weight. We’ve all read about the effects of apple cider vinegar and how it increases the metabolism of the body. But did you know that in addition to keeping your weight in check, apple cider vinegar stabilizes your blood sugar levels, controls cravings, provides constipation relief by aiding digestion and improves the health of your heart. Here are some ways in which you can incorporate apple cider vinegar in your diet to loose weight and stay healthy.
Apple cider vinegar can be used with olive oil, as a dressing for salads. Tomatoes and cucumbers taste really good when it has been drizzled with apple cider vinegar. You can also treat your taste buds by pickling vegetables with apple cider vinegar. It results in a delicious tangy taste. Preferably use organic, raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
The best way to consume apple cider vinegar is by mixing it in water. Consume one to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar mixed with every day to get the best results. Since it works best when taken before meals, this amount should be spread through the day. If you are having signs of nausea with this intake, start off by consuming one to two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar mixed with a eight ounces of water. Increase your intake gradually. This will help your body to get accustomed to the addition in your diet.
The taste and smell of apple cider vinegar can put you off initially. However you can mix in other ingredients in your drink to enhance the taste. You can add a tablespoon of honey, ginger, lemon or cinnamon. Each of these ingredients provide additional benefits. For instance, honey aids in digestion and suppressing food cravings, lemons consists of pectin fibers that help in keeping the hunger pangs at bay, ginger helps in the removal of toxins from the body and cinnamon fights excessive fat storage and subsequent weight gain. Thus combining these ingredients with apple cider vinegar and water can assist you in your weight loss journey.
Here is a quick recipe for your apple cider vinegar drink
- Organic and unfiltered apple cider vinegar
Take ½ or 1 teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar in a glass. Buy organic and unfiltered apple cider vinegar as it contains higher amount of vitamins and acetic acid.
Add the vinegar into eight ounces of water and stir until completely mixed. You can add a tablespoon of honey to eliminate the tartness of the vinegar.
Consume it before means or an hour before you go to bed.
Your concise guide to estate planningRead More...
There are several entities such as trusts, powers of attorney and wills, involved in estate planning. They aid spouses and families of estate holders to benefit from the estate of the deceased. The absence of an estate plan leads the estate to go into probate and thereafter, judged by a court. Devising an estate plan requires one to go to an estate planning attorney to ensure that the welfare of the estate goes as one planned it to be.
Benefits of an estate plan
An estate plan is not only for the affluent, but also for those who want to ensure that their families have a hassle-free time after their demise. Following are some of the compelling reasons to opt for an estate plan:
- Saves your family from all legal hassles – An efficient estate planning saves the family from getting involved in laborious legal procedures.
- Reduces estate taxes – By gifting assets, you are able to lower the complete value of your estate because once assets are gifted, they cannot be held against the estate value. Consequently, the property taxes levied on your estate will decrease.
- Prevents unnecessary expenses – An efficient estate plan made with the advice of a skilled attorney helps you save your family from spending money for unnecessary causes such as taxes and litigation.
What you need before going to an estate planning attorney?
At the start of the estate plan, one is required to visit an attorney to ensure all requirements are set in the right order to carry out one’s final wishes without any legal roadblocks. Before leaving for an estate planning attorney, some essential things need to be prepped up, which include the following:
- Enlist names and addresses of all the parties associated with your assets.
- Get all your account information, insurance information, debt list, household inventory list, retirement plans, etc. arranged at one place.
- Gather as much information as possible that you may need to give to the estate planning attorney. The more information the attorney has, the better the estate plan will be.
Some of the common questions that you may want to ask the attorney include the following:
- How much do they charge for their services?
- How often should the will be updated?
- What are the best ways to reduce the tax requirements?
- What happens if any problem is encountered during the execution of the estate plan?
- Where to find an estate attorney?
To look for a reliable estate attorney, these are the usual sources:
- Ask your family members and friends for recommendations.
- Go for financial advisors and accountants in your area.
- Use advertisements as a means of finding an Estate Planning Attorney.
- Check dedicated websites of good attorneys, which not only lists their contact information, but also highlights the perquisites of choosing them. In addition, the website may include testimonials from satisfied clients.