Smart clothing is a type of wearable technology that is still being explored by various markets. Its fabric is implanted with interactive technology which is primarily used for tracking fitness goals. And even though it’s not mainstream as yet, it undoubtedly has a lot of potential to be the next decade’s most sought-after product. Therefore, thrilled with the possibilities of smart clothing, several manufacturers today have come up with their original products.
If you are wondering how this such kind of wearable technology can be beneficial for you, then read further.
- Ease – For some people, wearing a fitness tracker around the wrists or the arm can be extremely uncomfortable. This is because it can retain a lot of sweat around the area and cause skin irritation. On the other hand, smart clothing comes in various apparel forms which are highly inconspicuous and light. The best part about these is that brands have scaled several heights to make them incredibly comfy. So, you won’t even notice the difference between regular and smart clothing.
- Accurate numbers – Typically, statistics projected on most wearable technology products are correct. However, at times devices can process faulty information which always fuels the debate about how reliable they can be for fitness monitoring purposes. Smart clothing has an added advantage, i.e., the sensors within are much closer to the body so that they can offer precise data about exercise regimes and pulse rates.
- Additional data – Apart from the standard heart rate and motion tracking, currently some smart clothing brands are trying to take a comprehensive approach by monitoring the respiration rate as well. This can be extremely valuable as it gives you an insight into how you should manage your workout schedules as well as time-outs. For instance, if you do yoga exercises daily, smart clothing can be used to observe your breathing patterns, so that you can get better at executing complex postures.
- Healthcare applications – Not just for tracking your workout regimes, such wearable technology is also making its way in the healthcare sector. It can be used for keeping an eye on the infant’s breathing patterns and heart rates. Similarly, a few companies have come up with apparels that could help detect cardiovascular diseases.
- Convenience – Most smart clothing variants have to be washed by hand after detaching the monitoring devices from it. However, you can find products that have washable sensors, but at this point, this feature is only offered by a handful of brands. However, there is a good chance that brands in future will manufacture waterproof apparels to accommodate such consumer preferences.
- Connectivity – Like fitness wristbands, even smart clothing effortlessly connects to your smartphone. Not just for stats, some products can also utilize a social media space for active sharing. Some brands have also incorporated the feature of GPS tracking.
These products also termed as e-textiles, and are available in the form of shoes, bras, running shorts, suits, dresses, socks, trousers, jackets, etc. Besides fitness, smart clothing is increasingly becoming a subject of intrigue for ultra-modern fashion. So, in the coming years, they might be regular apparel to be seen on the store racks.
Hexoskin, Samsung NFC suit, Owlet Smart Sock 2, Nadi X yoga pants, SUPA Powered Sports Bra, Lumo Run, Levi’s x Google Jacquard Jacket, MyZone Sports Bra, Athos, Sensoria running socks 2.0, Neopenda smart baby hat, etc. are some of the popular products that you can consider buying. All of the wearable technology products mentioned vary according to the purpose and budget.
Apart from smart clothing, you can also explore different forms of wearable technology such as smart jewelry, intelligent wristbands and headbands, and smart watches, etc.
Michael Kors watches for men – Time to be in vogueRead More...
A watch might just be the thing which separates men from the boys. Let’s face it; it does more than just telling the time. It says volumes about your personality, taste, choice and even status. This makes it important to choose the right watch to match not only your wardrobe but also your personality.
In the world of men’s watches, very few have perfected the art of balancing trends with tradition. Michael Kors has to be one of them. With its chic designs, eye for details and distinctive signature styles, each watch crafted by the Michael Kors house of fashion, New York, is a masterpiece.
The traditional classy dial never goes out of style and is closely related to the image of a perfect gentleman. Just teaming up a Michael Kors Wilder collection with your lounge suit or a Michael Kors Ryker collection with that formal shirt is sure to steal some appreciative glances. Some notable models of the collection are:
- Michael Kors Wilder
- Michael Kors Ryker
- Michael Kors Greer
- Michael Kors Halo
- Michael Kors Brecken
- Michael Kors Jetmaster
Hybrid Smart Watch:
The hybrid smart watches from the collection of Michael Kors watches are a must have for the adventurous, pro-active gentleman, who believes in doing everything with style. This chic collection is the perfect mix of style and sturdiness. Why then, wouldn’t any guy dream of owning this piece of artistic technology? Some of the best options that are available to choose from are:
- Michael Kors Access Hybrid
- Michael Kors Gage Hybrid
- Michael Kors Slim Runway hybrid
A smart watch might be just an understatement for the watches which belong to the Michael Kors smart watch collection. These beautiful pieces of machinery are power-packed with features and are as sturdy as possible. Some of the best watches for your consideration are as follows:
- Michael Kors Dylan Smartwatch
- Michael Kors Access Bradshaw Smartwatch
The icing on the cake is when such a piece of mastery is available on sale. Be it the end of season sale, festive offer or New Year discounts, Michael Kors watches on sale are never-miss opportunities. The reason being, even if you buy a Michael Kors on sale, it is highly unlikely, or even next to impossible for that matter, that the watch will have been compromised in its quality. So the next time you see a board reading Michael Kors Watches on Sale’, we do recommend you to head straight in that direction to check out. No matter what the discount, it is sure to be a great bargain.
So, if you are looking to buy a new watch and are waiting for the right one to appear, we recommend a Michael Kors. No matter what your personal choice in watches may be, you just cannot go wrong with a Michael Kors. It will be one of those personal treasures that you will cherish for a long time.
Herpes: Things one should be aware ofRead More...
Herpes is a disease that is caused by the Herpes Simplex virus. The signs of this disease usually erupt on the skin and may be seen in the mouth or on the genitals of the patient, among other parts of the body, in rare cases. Read on to know more about herpes.
â€¢ Types of herpes
Herpes can be of two types. The first kind is known as oral herpes, which can happen when there are sores in the mouth due to persistent cold and cough as well as flu. Also, fever blisters can be caused by such a condition, where painful sores come to dot the mouth. This makes eating and drinking quite painful. The next type of herpes is known as genital herpes, which is caused by the HSV2 virus. This is a sexually transmitted disease (STD), which can be caused by unprotected sexual contact and intercourse with a partner who was suffering from this condition.
â€¢ Causes of herpes
The causes of herpes as per the pictures of herpes depend on the kind of contact that may have happened. This is basically a contagious disease that may take place when one comes in contact with an infected person, which leads to a transfer of the virus. If the person is already suffering from cold and flu, then the virus gets a congenial environment, in which it can grow. Also, this kind of contact can happen when you share utensils and clothes with someone who is already carrying the virus. For many children, once they are infected, there is the risk of carrying the inactive virus for the rest of their adult lives.
â€¢ Risk factors of herpes
For genital herpes, there are many people who may be at risk. The most common patients in such a case are those who have unprotected sex with many partners at the same time. Also, it is seen females more often than males. Further, if the immunity of the patient is already low, then there is a high chance of contracting herpes upon contact with an infected person.
â€¢ Symptoms and stages of herpes
There are various stages as per the pictures of herpes, which can point at the progression of the disease or infection. The first phase is one where the sores begin to develop, while the next phase is one where the person will experience pain. This pain may happen during urination in the case of genital herpes. In the third phase, severe itching takes place in the spots where the sores exist. Other symptoms include loss of appetite, fever, and headaches. The patient may also have swollen lymph nodes and constant fatigue.
â€¢ Diagnosis and treatment
A physical examination along with various lab tests to study the blood and urine samples will be carried out by the doctor in order to diagnose the condition. For treatment, the doctor may prescribe medication that will limit the spread of the virus so that it is not that contagious. The sores usually heal on their own and there is no set treatment for the condition as such.