Vitality Fitness And WellnessCategory: --18.1 KM422 Main St, Gaithersburg, MD, 20878
Foundry FitnessCategory: -Foundry Fitness Provides Weight Training Based High Intensity Group Fitness Classes to the Gaithersburg, MD Area.18.1 KM205 Market St. West, Gaithersburg, MD, 20878
Zengo FitnessCategory: --18.1 KM216 Kentlands Blvd, Gaithersburg, MD, 20878
Olympus Gym & Fitness CenterCategory: -Locally owned and operated. See us for all your needs18.2 KM10400 Premier Ct #c, Burke, VA, 22015
Orangetheory FitnessCategory: --18.2 KM622 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD, 20878
XSport FitnessCategory: -Enjoy our State of the art equipment, Impressive amenities, Group Fitness classes, HIIT, Personal Training, Tanning, Recovery Service, Spa, Salon, Retail store, and MyXSport.18.3 KM8190 Strawberry Lane, Falls Church, VA, 22042
Fitness TogetherCategory: -Fitness Together Fairfax offers private and semi-private studios that are dedicated exclusively to helping you achieve your goals during your personal training sessions. No distractions, no waiting for equipment. All workouts take place in a private, comfortable atmosphere. Personal trainers help you use equipment safely. Our studio's certified personal trainers educate you on proper techniques to help you achieve maximum results. This unique and personalized training experience helps you devote all your attention and energy to your workout. You stay focused, motivated and energized, while achieving results far beyond your expectations.18.6 KM5597 Guinea Rd, Fairfax, VA, 22032
Origin Fitness Home Of Crossfit BurkeCategory: --18.7 KM5589 Guinea Rd, Fairfax, VA, 22032
Origin Health And FitnessCategory: --18.7 KM5589 Guinea Rd, Fairfax, VA, 22032
Economical phone plans for MetroPCS usersRead More...
MetroPCS being one of the leading prepaid wireless service providers in the US comes up with something different every now and then to keep their customers engaged. It is not just a prepaid service provider anymore, after merging with the T-Mobile US, Inc. in 2012, it has become a popular choice for a cell phone carrier. What makes it so appealing to the masses is the fact that they receive good services at the most economical rates. Be it calling, texting or the data services, they have amazing deals to offer to its customers. Also, having collaborated with popular cell phone brands, you would find yourself looking at awesome MetroPCS phone deals where the handset comes along with an attractive talktime or data plans.
If you are thinking of opting for the network in future, there are some really great plans that would benefit you.
- The 30$ Plan- This is one of the basic and starting plans of MetroPCS that has found a lot of takers. As per this plan, in just 30$, you would find yourself music streaming for 100 hours or using your social media for 100 hours in the entire month. Also, you would be the recipient of 2GB data, unlimited calls and texts and can also avail of the data maximizer feature
- The 40$ Plan- If you want an access to more data, the 40$ plan would enable you to own 3GB data which would not be depleted even after 150 hours of internet browsing throughout the month. Also, if you add 2 lines to the network, you can avail of the both the lines at just 70$! The MetroPCS phone deals are very customer-friendly
- The 50$ Plan- This plan gives you the superpower of unlimited data and text and voice calls. So you would now be looking at unlimited hours of video streaming and social networking!
- The 60$ Plan- This plan gives you unlimited data, calls and texts. In addition to these, you can avail of the 4G LTE mobile hotspot that can change your phone into a high-speed web router!
- The family plan- This awesome MetroPCS phone deal allows you to add family members to your phone plan. You can get 2 lines with unlimited data, talk time and texts and 6GB of 4G LTE high-speed data at an unimaginable price of 60$. If you wish to add other lines to this plan, it would cost you 30$ each!
Since MetroPCS phone deals are so consumer-oriented and do not have hidden charges, you and your entire family can reap its benefits!
Want to study law? Know your optionsRead More...
A legal studies degree teaches students about laws and its connection to economics, politics, and society. Legal study programs provide insights on legal effects of law and legality on economic and political systems. A candidate can pursue legal studies at bachelor’s as well as master’s degree levels.
Bachelor programs such bachelor of arts in legal studies place a strong emphasis on research, writing as well as reasoning skills. It also sheds light on historical and theoretical foundations of the law. It prepares the candidates for entry-level positions in the legal field or in fields where legal knowledge is expected or beneficial.
Topics that are covered in legal studies include constitutional interpretation, legal processes, preparing legal documents, legal analysis, and ethical principles. A prior coursework in judicial process or American government is recommended.
It is also suggested that students take ample writing courses as the field requires a large amount legal writing. Upon the completion of the course, the students will have a basic understanding of the constitutional principles of the U.S legal system, ethical consideration in law, administrative disputes and other fields.
There are internships also available with law firms, government agencies, and judges.
A master’s degree program in legal studies emphasizes more on legal research, analytical thinking, and legal writing, theory, and reasoning and the role of the entire legal system. Students pursuing master’s degree to prepare for fields like paralegal or legal understanding that is needed to work in fields as varied social science, law enforcement, criminal justice, human resources, education, forensics, real estate, and journalism. At this level, it usually focuses on legal process as well as analytical thinking. Some common coursework includes constitutional law, legal professional ethics, legal research, civil actions, legislative processes and business fundamentals.
Graduates of legal studies bachelor’s degree program are well versed with skills in drafting legal documents, interviewing clients and performing legal research. The graduation coursework equips the candidates with knowledge that can help them in legal fields such as law enforcement, criminal justice, forensics, social science, journalism, education and human resources. A bachelor’s can help the person find employment in legal assistance, court administrator, personnel administrator, law enforcement official, lobbyist, paralegal and claims examiner.
The master’s degree can help one find employment in paralegal, trademark law professionalism, dispute resolution professionalism and law office manager.