How different is the Google Pixel 3 XL from the Pixel 2 XLRead More...
The giant tech company, Google, has successfully charmed its loyalists through its well-engineered smartphones. It has always been at the top of its game and has now launched the flagship smartphone, Google Pixel 3 XL. The smartphone is powered by AI and makes for the most enjoyable experience. Also touted to have the best smartphone camera, does it deliver as well as its expectations?
The Google Pixel 3 XL is promising, and the Android Pie phone comes in three different colors i.e. clearly white, just black, and not pink. With a big-built and color-rich OLED screen, the flagship phone is the successor to the much-lauded Google Pixel 2 XL. The Pixel 2 XL managed to create quite a stir while being packed with some great features. Does the Pixel 3 XL build off that success? It is on the surface only that you see a difference in the notch of the phone; however, there is much more going on. If you’re wondering what sets the Google Pixel 3 XL apart from its predecessor, here are some features to note:
Design: The Google Pixel 3 XL does not stray away too far from the Pixel 2 XL in terms of design. However, the new flagship is made of all glass, as opposed to the metal and glass combination of the 2 XL. Both the phones are built to be water resistant, but owing to the IPX8 rating of the 3 XL, one can expect better performance on that front. There is also an obvious change in the sizable appearance, as the weight and the dimensions differ.
Camera: The Pixel phones have received much appreciation for their camera features, and as expected, the Pixel 3 XL aims higher. Just like the Google Pixel 2 XL, the Pixel 3 XL features a single-lens 12.2 MP f/1.8 rear camera, but there are some features that take it a notch higher. There are new modes to look out for, and the most admirable of the lot is the “Top Shot” feature. The front camera comes with an upgrade, with the 3 XL employing the dual-lens front camera for more versatility.
OS and power: The Google Pixel 3 XL steps above its predecessor, as it features an octa-core Snapdragon 845 chipset that is paired with 4 GB RAM. While the RAM remains the same, there is a difference in the chipset. The phone also comes with notable features such as Active Edge, which cannot be seen in the phones of other brands. What’s more? The Pixel 3 XL also aids in data security with the newly added feature, i.e., Titan security module.
The Google Pixel 3 XL engraves a greater place for itself and brings with it several refreshing changes. It’s not wrong to admit that the upgraded features are invariably substantial.
Points to consider before buying the Google Pixel 3Read More...
Google Pixel 3 has been one of the much-awaited phones for all android fans. Since the announcement, there has been a lot of speculation on how the product will fare in comparison to the affordable Android alternatives available across multiple popular brands.
Google has always introduced a new feature or update that makes the Google Pixel phones stand out from the rest. With the official launch of Google Pixel 3, it is easier to narrow down the specifications and make an assessment.
Here are the points to consider before you invest in a Google Pixel 3 smartphone:
In comparison to its predecessor, Google Pixel 3 will have the ability to screen calls and block spam more effectively using Google Assistant. The software is designed to monitor and receive calls from unknown numbers automatically.
Google Assistant does a fantastic job in comparison to other virtual assistants including Siri for the Apple OS and Alexa for Amazon smart tech. However, the company plans to launch the newly redefined Google Duplex, which is a more advanced version of Google Assistant with ultra-realistic human voice capabilities. The feature will be rolled out in Google Pixel 3 phones available in select cities like New York, Atlanta, Phoenix, and San Fransisco with the launch in November. However, Google will roll out the feature soon for global shipping of the Google Pixel 3 thereafter.
Upgrades to the hardware interface to support software capabilities make the Google Pixel 3 worth the premium price. A 5.5 OLED screen boasts a sharper resolution and higher pixel density in comparison to its predecessor. Google Pixel 3 is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with 4GB of internal memory to handle multiple tasks and processes efficiently. You can multitask without any system lag and enjoy the best of what Google. Wireless charging is also among the main highlights of this phone.
Google has paid attention to the camera installment on both the Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL with enhancement in image capture technology. The new AI software plays a key role in determining the quality of the image before it is even taken to enhance the overall output.
The Google Pixel 3 is available in two distinct variants with two storage capacities and three color options. The 64GB and 128GB storage capacity are available with both Google Pixel 3 and Google Pixel 3 XL. Colors include Just Black, Very White, and Not Pink. The Google Pixel 3 can be bought for a price of approximately $799 while the XL variant is available for around $100.
Four interesting features of the new Google Pixel 3 XLRead More...
Google recently added two new phones in their arsenal of smartphones – Pixel 3 and 3 XL, both being the successors to the Google Pixel 2 and 2 XL, respectively. After much speculation and months of sneak peeks, the search giant has launched the phones on October 9, 2018.
With their refreshed and evolved technical specifications, the smartphones have plenty of features to offer. Here are some interesting features that you will love in the new Google Pixel 3 XL:
- Wireless charging: Contrary to its predecessors, both Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL now come with the ability of wireless charging. Google released “the Pixel Stand”, its own 18-watt wireless charger. Phone developers claim that 15 minutes of charging can make the phone last for seven hours.One of the interesting features about the wireless charger is that you can access the Google assistant the moment you keep the phone on the “the Pixel Stand.” Your phone can do more than just getting charged on the stand, as it can turn into a digital photo frame, showing your favorite photos. Apart from prompting you about your routine, it can also play music and display music and cover art on the display.
- Louder speakers: Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL now come with dual front-facing speakers with approximately 40 percent louder and richer sound as compared to its predecessors. What’s more exciting is that the phones come with six months of free YouTube music.
- Miscellaneous features: The third iteration of Pixel phones now come with features that can help you on a daily basis. They contain Gmail’s Smart Compose feature, which suggests phrases and words based on the context of the email, which can help you draft an email efficiently.It also includes “Digital Wellbeing”, introduced with the launch of Android Pie, Google’s latest OS (operating system). The feature lets you see the amount of time you are spending on your phone, thereby letting you set different time limits on specific apps. You can also turn on the “Do Not Disturb” mode simply by flipping over your phone.
- Call screening made easy: It can be annoying to attend unnecessary calls, only to realize that they are from telemarketers. Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL take the pain of answering these calls for you. You can tap the “screen call” button and the phone will ask (via text) who is calling and why. The conversation will be transcribed in real time. You can reply via text, answer the call, call back later, or even report the number as spam.
The 64 GB variant of 3 XL is priced at around $899, whereas you might have to pay around $999 for the 128 GB variant. Google Pixel 3 XL was launched with Pixel 3 on October 9, 2018, and will be available in stores from October 18, 2018.
3 stunning features of Google Pixel 3 that will make you swoonRead More...
The wait is over for all the Google phone fans. Google Pixel 3 was launched this month, and it will be out in the market very soon. You must already know that its previous version Google Pixel 2 was a big hit, and Google has tried its best to make this version a worthy successor to Google Pixel 2. For all those who are eagerly anticipating the phone, while you are doing so, below are some of the best features that you can expect from Google Pixel 3.
Ditch the charging cables
Yes, you heard it right. The new Google Pixel 3 comes with the new-age feature of wireless charging, so you don’t need to be glued to your bedside plug point for charging your phone. The phone can be charged wirelessly using any Qi dock. If you want the best experience, then you must check out the new Google Pixel Stand that the company has launched. Again, if you think that the Google Pixel Stand is just a charging base then you might want to reconsider. The Google Pixel Stand is powered by the Google Assistant, which means that once you place your phone in the stand, the phone will play music, will answer all your questions, and help you control other smart gadgets in the house.
See life through Google Lens
The new Google Pixel 3 comes with a baked in Google Lens that will make your life easy. All you got to do is long press the camera, point it to anything that you are looking at, and you will get all the useful information that you must know about it. Wondering what else you can use Google Lens for? Well, you can do everything right from scanning a text and translating it, finding a similar piece of fabric, or something as basic as identifying an animal or a plant using an image.
Enjoy a water-resistant phone
Though Google Pixel 2 was also water resistant, it had an IP67 water and dusting rating, which meant that if you splashed some water on the phone then your phone wouldn’t get damaged. But that isn’t enough to ensure that your phone comes out unharmed when it accidentally drops in the pool or the bathtub. However, you don’t need to worry about it anymore, as the new Google Pixel 3 comes with an upgraded water and dusting rating of IP68, which is a decent upgrade.
So, which of these Google Pixel 3 features are you most excited to try?
Google Pixel 2 vs Google Pixel 3 – which is betterRead More...
So far this year, Google Pixel 3 was the talk of the town, primarily, because of the numerous leaks. Finally, the much-awaited unveiling revealed that most of the conjectures surrounding the Google flagship phone were true, especially, in terms of its design. While this latest model looks a lot like its predecessor, Google has introduced numerous changes in the phone’s features. If you are intending to upgrade or want to switch to a Google phone, continue reading to know how Google Pixel 3 compares to its previous iteration.
As mentioned before, the design of Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 3 isn’t much different from one another. Both models have a two-tone back. However, Google Pixel 2 has used a combination of glass and metal, while Google Pixel 3 has only used glass on its back. Both iterations have bezels above and below the display along with fingerprint scanner and a single-lens camera on the back. The bodies of both smartphones are water-resistant, but Google Pixel 3 has a higher rating. When it comes to the colors, Google Pixel 2 is available in black, blue, and white. On the other hand, Google Pixel 3 is manufactured in black, white, and pink.
Camera and battery performance
One thing that has considerably modified in Google Pixel 3 is the front-facing camera that uses a dual lens instead of a single-lens. Both models have an 8MP selfie camera; however, Google Pixel 3 has utilized a f/2.2 wide-angle one and a f/1.8 telephoto, whereas Google Pixel 2 manages with a f/2.4 snapper. Then again, both models’ rear cameras consist of a single-lens 12.2MP f/1.8 camera. Although Google Pixel 3 has some new camera upgrades and features, when it comes to the battery, Google Pixel 2 has a 2,700mAh, whereas Google Pixel 3 has a 2,915mAh. Additionally, Google Pixel 3 comes with a brand-new feature of wireless charging.
When it comes to the operating system, Google Pixel 3 has an upper hand. The latest iteration is equipped with an octa-core Snapdragon 845 chip coupled with 4GB RAM. Alternatively, Google Pixel 2 comes with an octa-core Snapdragon 835 chip paired with 4GB RAM. However, both the phones come with a 128GB storage. Google Pixel 3 is also furnished with a Titan M module to keep the phone protected.
Although both models look the same, Google Pixel 3 (5.5 inches) is bigger than Google Pixel 2 (5 inches). Likewise, the newly released flagship model also has a better resolution (FHD+) than Google Pixel 2’s 1080×1920. Although both phones use the same OLED display technology.
Due to the launch of Google Pixel 3, the price of Google Pixel 2 has dropped to as low as low approximately a $100. These are expected to take a further plunge, when Google Pixel 3 hits the stores on October 18. Google Pixel 3’s is available for pre-orders and starts around the base price of about $799.
4 reasons to make the Google 3 XL your next smartphoneRead More...
With the release of Google’s Pixel 3 and 3 XL on October 9, 2018, the tech giant, Google, has cemented its desire to race to the top spot. The Pixel 3 and 3 XL are superior versions of its predecessors, the Pixel 2 and 2 XL, respectively, and guarantee to take the user experience a notch up. The Google Pixel 3 XL is equipped with some astounding features that rival the likes of iPhones XS Max and the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you are still contemplating whether or not you should buy the Google Pixel 3 XL, here are some reasons why you shouldn’t fret about investing in the same:
Superior cameras: One of the prerequisites of bagging the title of the best smartphone of the year is that the smartphone must sport superior cameras. The Pixel 3 XL has a single lens on the rear-facing 12.2-MP camera, but it doesn’t hamper your pictures. Instead, the Google 3 XL has an array of top-notch features that make its cameras incredible. The Top Shot feature of the rear camera can automatically snap a plethora of pictures in succession and even attempts to choose the best one. Moreover, the Super Res Zoom feature of this camera can sharpen a digitally zoomed image, and Night Sight allows it to infer the colors in low-light shots. To ensure that you capture clear, beautiful selfies, the Pixel 3 XL sports dual lenses on its front camera. This allows you to click wide-angle selfies, and you can fit more people on the screen.
Smart call screen: Though there are applications to identify spammers and notifications pop up on the screen when you receive such calls, Google Pixel 3 XL enhances your user experience by stepping in and preventing the spam calls from reaching you. The Google Assistant will step in and transcribe the call in real time, which will allow you to decide whether the call’s worth answering or not.
Flaunt the latest Android: The Google Pixel 3 XL is powered by the latest and the greatest Android released till date: the Android Pie. The Android Pie presents with you an opportunity to interact differently with your cell phone, and it has made the phone more accessible. The new Google OS is fairly intuitive, and there’s a certain haptic feedback when you press the software-based Home button.
Affordability: Though the Google 3 XL isn’t a cheap phone, it is considerably more affordable than its counterparts, the iPhone XS Max and the Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Moreover, considering the plethora of features at your disposal, the Google 3 XL, which is priced at $899, seems to be an incredible bargain. The Google Pixel 3 XL ensures that you can make the most of the several features that were once offered only by the top-tier smartphones.
Tags- Google Pixel 3 XL
4 hacks that make using Huawei Mate 10 Pro delightfulRead More...
The popular flagship smartphone from Huawei, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro has garnered immense popularity, owing to the fact that it is the perfect amalgamation of functionality and style. Huawei dropped the bulky metal chassis that had often proven detrimental since people prefer sleek smartphones. The Huawei Mate 10 Pro has an attractive, refined all-glass look that gives it an almost bezel-less design, and a regal appearance. However, it is not simply a good-looking smartphone; it is one of the most powerful smartphones in the market. In addition to the Kirin 970 AI Processor that allows the users to revel in the newfound speedy functions, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is equipped with a series of features that makes the user experience impeccable.
So, if you are keen on buying the Huawei Mate 10 Pro, there are certain things you can do with this amazing smartphone.
- Save the battery: Huawei Mate 10 Pro already has a long battery life, but this doesn’t imply that you cannot use hacks to save your battery from draining. As an SOS when your battery is about to give up, you can use this hack to prevent your battery from dying completely. All you have to do is go to Settings> Battery> Ultra Power Saving Mode or Power Saving Mode. You can choose either of these on the basis of the urgency.
- Don’t worry about privacy: For those who refrain from letting others use their cell phones for making calls, or are simply uneasy if they let their phones out of sight for a few minutes, this hack is a lifesaver. The Huawei Mate 10 Pro has an inbuilt feature known as the App Lock that allows you to easily lock down any app on your phone. Go to Settings> Security and Privacy> App Lock. All you have to do is set a PIN or pattern, and you can lock whichever apps you want.
- Use knuckle gestures: Huawei Mate 10 Pro allows its users to use knuckle gestures to open at apps. All you have to do is draw the specific letter with your knuckle, and voila! the app is opened. You have to go to the Settings>Smart Assistance> Motion Control> Draw. You can even take screenshots with gestures. Follow the same technique but choose “Smart Screenshot” instead of “Draw.”
- Make your app’s twin: The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a smartphone in every sense; it even allows you create your app’s twin. The App Twin feature allows you to use two different accounts on a single app. This proves instrumental in allowing you to manage your personal and professional life effectively and prevents overlapping of the same.
So, try these hacks when you buy the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
4 features that make Huawei Mate 10 Pro the perfect smartphoneRead More...
With the Huawei Mate 10 Pro, the world’s first Kirin AI processor came into being, and it aims to offer its users a faster, stronger, and more seamless experience. The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is a smartphone that can withstand rough handling and looks elegant while doing so. The phone comes with a 6-inch screen, and the AMOLED multi-touch screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, making it perfect for people with butterfingers. This android phone is powered by the Android Oreo and ensures that it offers the ultimate user experience. However, these aren’t the only features that the Huawei Mate 10 Pro possesses.
Here are some amazing features of the Huawei Mate 10 Pro that has contributed to its increasing popularity.
- The all-powerful dual camera: The Huawei Mate 10 Pro’s camera captures amazing pictures, and the pictures are compared to the ones captured by the Google Pixel or the iPhones. It has two splendid Leica lenses on the back, on its dual rear cameras. One of the rear cameras is the 12-megapixel color (RGB) sensor paired with optical image stabilization (OIS), and the other camera is a 20-megapixel black and white sensor and no OIS. The camera has the ability to automatically adjust the contrast, brightness, exposure, and color, to make the picture look more vibrant.
- PrivateSpace for more privacy: The Huawei Mate 10 Pro has a feature called “PrivateSpace” which ensures that users can avail of the required privacy especially when they are sharing their phone with someone else. You can hide all your private details in the PrivateSpace. Go to Settings> Security and Privacy> PrivateSpace. You will have to log in and scan your fingerprint since you will have to access the PrivateSpace screen with your fingerprint.
- Remarkable Desktop Mode: One of the incredible features that Huawei Mate 10 Pro possesses is its commendable desktop mode. The interface of Huawei phones is known as Easy Projection, which speaks for the phones’ easy accessibility. You will need a USB Type C cable and an external monitor with HDMI port for accessing the Desktop Mode. In the Desktop Mode, the phone becomes a touchpad that controls the pointer on the screen, and this allows you to whatever you want on the big screen.
- Extensive battery life: Your smartphone is only as good as its battery life; you wouldn’t want a fancy smartphone with poor battery power. The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is the quintessential android phone when it comes to a smartphone with unrivaled battery life. It conquers the various factors that influence the phone’s battery life and can last for 14 hours and 33 minutes even if you keep browsing the Internet throughout the day.
These are some of the laudable features of the Huawei Mate 10 Pro that make it a sensible buy.
Fashionista destination with a differenceRead More...
Fashion is ever changing, and every woman wants to be abreast of the latest in fashion. While shopping for different brands from different websites can be tedious, Dillard’s is a one stop shop. You can find top fashion brands all under one roof. Be it Armani or August Silk, Burberry to Boss, they have it all. Along with apparel, you can also shop for beauty products, lingerie, handbags, watches, jewelry, fragrances, eye-wear, and hats.
Dresses add femininity and grace. There is a dress for every occasion, and every woman. Have you been awed by the dresses worn on the red carpet at the Oscars? Take a stroll through Dillard’s website and you might find similar designs.
If you have beautiful curves, choose from the large range of plus size dresses. For the petite women, you have reason to smile, with a collection of petite size dresses.
Whatever your choiceâ€”floral, prints, stripes, lace, sequins; you have a variety of choice at Dillard’s. The choice of dresses is vast indeed â€”daytime dresses, formal gowns, work wear, cocktail dresses, sweater dresses, sundresses, maxi dresses, and even bridal dresses.
If you’re shopping for your wedding, Dillard’s offers a choice of dresses and gowns for the bride, mother of the bride, and bridesmaids. With all styles under one roof, you can save time by shopping in one place. Plus, the diverse choice of brands gives you the option to compare and choose the best for your special day.
The little black dress is a must have that adds timeless style and class to your wardrobe. If you’re fashion savvy, you’ll be able to choose from a large selection of trending dress styles. Floral and striped prints are experiencing a surge in popularity. An emerging trend is the midi length dresses, with a nod to iconic fashion icons of the 1950’s.
The spring collection is new in store, and you can shop online. A range of pastels and florals are available. Filter your choice based on the category of your choice and browse through the collection. The dresses have detailed images and descriptions to help you make your choices.
The Work Shop
Dillard’s has taken all the hard work out of choosing work appropriate clothes, with a section devoted to modern workwear. Browse their store and know that the options are fitting for your career.
In addition to shopping for dresses, you have a diverse choice of other apparel â€”sleepwear, lingerie, swimwear, casual wear, and winter wear like sweaters and cardigans. Don’t forget complementing accessories like jewelry, shoes, and handbags as well. You can even buy cosmetics and fragrances at Dillard’s.
Carter’s – Because life is too short to wear boring clothes!Read More...
Kids clothing has grown into a billion dollar industry. The little ones may be adorably small in size, but the baby products and apparels industry is in no way that small. Every parent wants the best for their little angels and champs. The best care, the best toys, the best baby-care products and the best clothes. After all, today’s kids do tend to grow up in a very chic environment having a lot of exposure to fashion. Also, the spending power of an average American household has doubled in the past 10 years. So there isn’t any problem in adopting this lifestyle.
Carter’s was founded in Atlanta, Georgia in the year, 1865, by William Carter and soon became one of the leading brands in kids’ apparels. Today, they dominate the kids, babies and toddlers’ apparels market with 17% of the entire US market. Their range of products have grown from just basics like t-shirts, frocks and formal dresses to winter wear, swimsuits, festive wear , baby rompers, baby shoes, out wear and everything else. Along their journey, Carter’s has acquired and expanded internationally with some of the major players coming under their umbrella.
Wouldn’t it be nice if the best pair for your cute, little princess came with the best pricing as well? Carter’s does provide both online and offline discounts on all their collections. SAVE20, for example, is a Carter’s coupon code available frequently on their website. The popularity of Carters coupons is not surprising, considering that they provide everything parents are looking for right under one roof. The variety is also mind-blowing as well. They also make sure that, on festivals, extra discounts brighten up your mood. Like offering 60% discounts on dresses during Easter, up to 70% off during Christmas and so on.
However, offers and discounts are just one part of their marketing. They do make the best use of online platforms and social media to come up with some very innovative marketing. Like on Twitter, for one of their campaigns, the #carterslemonchallenge, they had asked parents to tag a picture or video of their kids’ funny reactions on tasting a lemon to stand a chance to win merchandises. Such campaigns were a real hit with the people as thousands of entries poured in. It is these kinds of sassy campaigns and ideas which makes it fun, even for the parents, to be associated with Carter’s.
However, discounts or no discounts, campaigns or no campaigns, the reason why Carter’s customers return back to them is because of the great quality of their products. Since inception, Carter’s has maintained the quality of every dress, every shoe and every accessory that it has manufactured. After all, that is precisely what parents want for their munchkins, isn’t it?