Points to consider before you try online datingRead More...
Online dating has transformed the way two people meet. Gone are the days of requesting your best friend to introduce you to someone in your extended circle. Today, technology has improved and enhanced different modes of communication thus opening up new avenues for dating. The increasing use of smartphones has also enabled users to download mobile app versions of dating websites, create a profile on the go, update preferences, and find a match.
New romances are always exciting and the possibility of meeting the right person is a definite cause for happiness. But beware of not reading the fine print carefully before signing up on an online dating platform; this world too has its own rules and regulations as well as precautionary measures you must take note of. Here are a few points you must consider before you join a dating website and end up paying for premium services.
Beware of decoy profiles
It may burst your bubble but understand that many online dating websites have fake or decoy profiles to simply entice unsuspecting users to continue browsing for their potential partner. It is not uncommon to come across a profile that might seem perfect on the surface but is actually a scam account. Decoy profiles are handled by paid writers who simply do the bare minimum to keep someone interested long enough for the user to finally pay for premium services. Read the profile bio carefully, take a good look at the pictures uploaded, and most importantly chat with the user thoroughly to establish the authenticity of the profile.
It is not an instant process
You have to realize that there are a lot of factors that are not under your control on a dating website. Finding a match online is a complex process and often times users unable to find a match or have a steady relationship fall into depression after spending a considerable amount of time on the site. You must never let your online dating endeavors influence your self-esteem. Your online profile does not determine your self-worth in any way.
Online dating is not your only solution
Always know that online dating is only a tool, a means to meet someone. But that doesn’t mean you end up spending a significant part of your day staring at the screen waiting for a response. If you manage to get a response, it is well and good. However, don’t let the online profile take over your life as it is easy to get carried away waiting for someone to respond from the other side of the digital veil. You will have a better chance of meeting someone when you expand your social circle in real life too by joining a course, going to a reunion and the like.
The pros and cons of online datingRead More...
Online dating is a level playing field that not everyone is fond of. Some people have had an excellent experience while others have struggled to find a satisfying relationship on these matchmaking sites. There are as many as 30 million citizens across the country who use online dating sites and apps. Similar to the original concept of dating, meeting someone through the world wide web is also a tricky situation with its own set of social etiquettes and behavior patterns. Take a look at the pros and cons of online dating based on different aspects before deciding if it is for you or not:
- Online dating sites offer a convenient and safe interaction space with potential partners without having to worry about the time commitment, thereby making it easy for busy professionals.
- Almost every online dating platform offers different types of personality tests which can recommend individuals to like-minded people thereby increasing their chances of compatibility.
- Individuals can connect with a huge number of potential partners through online dating sites which can be an advantage for people who are interested in partners of a particular orientation, lifestyle, or interest.
- Online dating websites can be a boon for people who are hesitant in traditional social situations and find it more comfortable to express themselves in the virtual world through photos and video messages before actually meeting a potential partner in person.
- Texting can be a disadvantage as communication through the computer is prone to greater chances of miscommunication thereby making it harder to evaluate a potential partner. There is also an impersonal air about communicating through online platforms that is not everyone’s cup of tea.
- A match through these compatibility-based personality tests is not always accurate. This is because people may present themselves in a certain way in order to make a better impression and be quite different in real life.
- Often when talking to multiple people at the same time, it can be very easy to get carried away, or not give a budding relationship the time it deserves. Choose whom to converse with carefully and set a few ground rules during the initial stages itself, helping you and the other person have a clear idea of where things are going.
- Some users on online dating sites have deceitful intentions as they attempt to lure people into a scam and extort money from them in exchange for keeping your personal information private.
In conclusion, it is important to remember that while online dating can be used as a resource to interact with interesting and like-minded individuals, it also has its pitfalls. You need to consider all aspects of your virtual interaction carefully before divulging your personal information to the person on the other side and meeting them in real life.
5 most expensive luxury car brands in the worldRead More...
The entire process of buying a dream car involves a lot of planning and critical thinking. And, in the end, you choose the one that fits your budget and satisfies your need for a comfortable luxury car. Owning a modest luxury car shouldn’t stop us from being inquisitive and admiring what beauties the most expensive luxury car brands come up with every year. The most expensive luxury cars that are manufactured by the most sought-after brands in the world have a legacy to fall back on. People even purchase cars solely on the basis of the brand.
Here’s a list of the most expensive luxury car brands in the world who have to their credit the fact they have given the world the most expensive luxury cars to admire.
- Rolls-Royce– Rolls-Royce, established in the year 1906, has lived up to its reputation of manufacturing the best cars in the world. This was why Rolls-Royce was a favorite back in the good old days, and even now this brand commands immense respect. The superior engineering quality and precision with which every car is engineered and manufactured have led to this car brand becoming one of the most trusted car brands in the world, and also an expensive one.
- Mercedes-Benz– Known to manufacture one of the most expensive luxury cars in the world, Mercedes-Benz has an ardent fan following. The different models have always managed in capturing people’s attention and has been a favorite of politicians, businessmen, and movie stars alike. The sleek design, the elegance it radiates and the comfort it provides are what has kept this car brand thriving.
- Bentley Motors– Bentley Motors has carved a niche for itself in the past few years by endearing itself to its users and the rest of the masses. Known to be the home to the most expensive luxury cars and SUVs, Bentley Motors produces the quintessential luxury cars that are comfort and class personified. Also, it scores well on the speed and other technical quotients, so here’s a luxury car that is accounted for on all fronts.
- Aston Martin Lagonda Limited– Here’s a manufacturer of the most expensive luxury cars in the world who knows how to combine the spunk the current generation needs, and the class that the older generation is drawn to. So stylish are the cars that even the eternal spy couldn’t resist it. Thus, it has been a part of one of the most popular Bond movies as well.
- Porsche AG– This German car company is one of the leading manufacturers of the most expensive luxury cars in the world. Owing to its German roots, one cannot harbor doubts regarding its engineering and the efficiency of the same. The speed and the magnificent exteriors are what sets these cars apart.
Carter’s – Because life is too short to wear boring clothes!Read More...
Kids clothing has grown into a billion dollar industry. The little ones may be adorably small in size, but the baby products and apparels industry is in no way that small. Every parent wants the best for their little angels and champs. The best care, the best toys, the best baby-care products and the best clothes. After all, today’s kids do tend to grow up in a very chic environment having a lot of exposure to fashion. Also, the spending power of an average American household has doubled in the past 10 years. So there isn’t any problem in adopting this lifestyle.
Carter’s was founded in Atlanta, Georgia in the year, 1865, by William Carter and soon became one of the leading brands in kids’ apparels. Today, they dominate the kids, babies and toddlers’ apparels market with 17% of the entire US market. Their range of products have grown from just basics like t-shirts, frocks and formal dresses to winter wear, swimsuits, festive wear , baby rompers, baby shoes, out wear and everything else. Along their journey, Carter’s has acquired and expanded internationally with some of the major players coming under their umbrella.
Wouldn’t it be nice if the best pair for your cute, little princess came with the best pricing as well? Carter’s does provide both online and offline discounts on all their collections. SAVE20, for example, is a Carter’s coupon code available frequently on their website. The popularity of Carters coupons is not surprising, considering that they provide everything parents are looking for right under one roof. The variety is also mind-blowing as well. They also make sure that, on festivals, extra discounts brighten up your mood. Like offering 60% discounts on dresses during Easter, up to 70% off during Christmas and so on.
However, offers and discounts are just one part of their marketing. They do make the best use of online platforms and social media to come up with some very innovative marketing. Like on Twitter, for one of their campaigns, the #carterslemonchallenge, they had asked parents to tag a picture or video of their kids’ funny reactions on tasting a lemon to stand a chance to win merchandises. Such campaigns were a real hit with the people as thousands of entries poured in. It is these kinds of sassy campaigns and ideas which makes it fun, even for the parents, to be associated with Carter’s.
However, discounts or no discounts, campaigns or no campaigns, the reason why Carter’s customers return back to them is because of the great quality of their products. Since inception, Carter’s has maintained the quality of every dress, every shoe and every accessory that it has manufactured. After all, that is precisely what parents want for their munchkins, isn’t it?