Important Things to Know about a Brava OvenRead More...
Ovens are helpful when you have to cook dinner after a long tiring day since they require lesser effort than standing over a stove. Ovens that come with smart technologies are, therefore, even better for this purpose. The oven making company, Brava, introduced the smart oven that prepares meals faster than a convection oven without compromising on the taste that you prefer. This smart oven by Brava requires no preheating and can be used to prepare multiple types of foods that need to be cooked at different temperatures on the same tray at the same time without using too much energy.
Here is what makes Brava ovens different
Traditional ovens use a lot of energy for heating the air inside and outside its chamber. However, while the oven by Brava uses conduction and convection modes, it focuses on the direct transfer of energy by using six infrared lamps to heat the food instead of the tray or the air around it.
The company also claims that this method of cooking meals is faster than any other method in the world without obstructing the taste. A Brava oven takes only seconds to raise the temperature of its chamber from zero to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. These ovens also use considerably less energy than a convection oven.
How can you use a Brava oven?
There are three different zones on a glass baking sheet that divide the ingredients so each customizable light can cook the food accordingly. Once you have chosen the ingredients from the list or once you have chosen one of the preset recipes, the oven will tell you exactly where you should place your food item.
If you are cooking meat in the oven, then you can use a smart meat thermometer that can be placed inside the center of the meat, which will help you get the desired level of doneness. Therefore, you can expect a restaurant quality meal from the Brava oven.
What more can you expect from Brava oven?
The company offers a meal kit service that does not require a subscription at all. Consumers can thus simply order what they like whenever they want. In addition to this, a smartphone application allows the consumers to control recipes using their smartphone even from afar. Therefore, even when you are at work, you can select a meal, and it will be waiting for you in the oven when you get home.
To learn more about Brava oven, you can peruse their official website carefully. Additionally, apart from Brava, you can also check other over companies like Whirlpool, Bosch, Viking, and the like.
4 amazing Canon DSLR cameras to consider buyingRead More...
Digital single lens reflex (DLSR) cameras are the most commonly used type of photographic equipment by amateurs and professionals. DSLRs have become much more affordable and offer a ton of features. Canon is one of the popular brands featuring an eclectic mix of entry-level and professional-grade cameras starting from just around $500 and going up to the thousands. Here are the key features of the top four Canon DLSR cameras trending today:
EOS Rebel T7
With the T7, you get an amazing 24.1-megapixel CMOS APS-C sensor designed to take high-resolution images. Remember, the bigger the sensor, the more pixels it can accommodate, which gives the camera its ability to click and shoot in full HD. And if you enjoy taking pictures in the evening or early in the morning, the Rebel T7 supports low lighting conditions with an ISO setting of 6400. More importantly, a 9-point autofocus system enhances your ability to click the clearest picture using dedicated viewfinder guidance systems. For around $500, the EOS Rebel T7 mirrorless DSLR is a great starting point for learning the basics of photography.
EOS Rebel T8i
One of the first features of the T8i is that it can record in 4K. This model is one of the few beginner cameras to have a 25600 maximum ISO, so you can take sharp pictures in ultra-low light conditions without compromising quality. This camera is also capable of shooting time lapses in 4K. You can set it up pointing towards the night sky and enable this mode to capture an amazing time-lapse of the stars and comets with every color detail recorded in clarity. A more impressive feature is the autofocus with 45 dedicated points. No object will be out of focus within the 4K resolution frame. At about $900, the Canon EOS Rebel T8i is a premium camera among the entry-level specs to go for if your budget permits.
Canon’s EOD 90D has a slightly better CMOS sensor with 32.5 megapixels, supports 4K UHD, and even 10 fps high-speed shooting. Capture the fastest moving objects with precision quality with these settings. Also, the highest number for the shutter speed is set at 1/16000th of a second. You can capture an F1 car hurtling down a track at full speed, and there would be no chance of blur created by fast-moving objects. This striking feature is why the EOS 90D made this list of popular Canon DSLRs. Other settings also get a major upgrade for a decent price tag of approximately $1,200.
EOS 1D X Mark III
This DSLR camera is the ultimate innovation in photography that every professional photographer must have in the inventory. Now let’s talk about the sensors: you get a 20.1-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with an advanced light pass filter system, so the minute details are noticeable once the pictures are processed. Mark III also has one of the most impressive ISO settings ever manufactured in a camera of this scale. The DIGIC X image processor can be amped up to a whopping 102,400 setting to capture the sharpest details in the lowest lighting conditions. This ISO range is expandable for experimenting with diverse types of photography. The EOS 1D Mark III is one of the most expensive cameras in the Canon lineup, priced at a whopping price of around $6,500.
Top 5 Products by Arlo Home SecurityRead More...
It is important to feel safe no matter where we are. Safety is one of the most important factors we check before we go anywhere. Therefore, of all the places, the place we need to feel safest is our own home. To make sure we are safe in our house, we invest in the finest locks and doors. However, at times, that is not enough.
With the increase in the number of robberies and other crimes, it is important to go an extra mile to ensure we remain safe in our personal space. This is where home security systems come into the picture.
There are several companies that manufacture products and offer services that ensure your safety within the four walls of your home. One such home security company is called Arlo, which makes security cameras and alarm systems. Below are some of the top products and services that Arlo offers.
With the help of Arlo Audio Doorbell, you can answer your door from anywhere without any hassle. This doorbell lets you stay connected to the entryway activity by giving you instant alerts. You will also receive calls on the connected device (phone or tablet) when someone rings the doorbell. Additionally, the bell allows visitors to leave messages when you are not home.
Arlo comes with three different wire-free cameras namely, Arlo Pro2, Arlo Pro, and Arlo. These cameras are 100% wire-free and give HD-quality output, night vision, and are weather resistant. Additionally, these cameras have motion sensors and send motion alerts as well.
The mobile camera called Arlo Go is 100% wire-free. This camera is rechargeable and has a 2-way audio system with a built-in mic and speaker. The Arlo Go can work with Amazon Alexa, the Google assistant, If This Then That (IFTTT), and Stringify.
These indoor security cameras provide the best solutions for 24/7 surveillance. There are two models in powered cameras, namely, Arlo Q and Arlo Q Plus. These cameras allow you to view live recordings at any time and send you instant emails or mobile alerts whenever there is a motion or audio detected. You can also share some specific audio and video recordings with your family or friends in case they are missing a family or friends get-together.
The Arlo Baby camera come with lullabies, night light, and air sensors, making it one of the best choices for baby monitoring purpose. This camera also comes with a smart music player that acts like a lullaby to the baby.
One can get more information on the products that Arlo offers on their official websites. Apart from Arlo™, there are other companies that manufacture home security cameras like Blink, Frontpoint, LiveWatch Security, and more.
5 reasons to get the Samsung Galaxy Note 10Read More...
Ever since it was first launched, the Galaxy Note series created quite a stir and quickly grabbed the attention of mobile phone enthusiasts. The series went on to establish a slew of identities among its users and was one of the first devices that led the way to the big screen.
It can be said that Samsung has released a new Galaxy Note in every second half of each year, and 2019 is no different. This time, the brand brings the all-new Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and the Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Out of these two powerful models, the Galaxy Note 10 is packed with impressive features and offers the best a cellphone has to offer.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus are flagship models and are designed with some of the most notable specs. If you are someone who wishes to get your hands on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, it truly is a great choice. The phone is packed with high levels of productivity and performance, thereby making it highly suitable for people of every profession. Here are 5 factors that make the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 a good buy:
Big battery power – We all use our mobile devices on the go, and we need it to be charged for long hours. Samsung regards a powerful battery as the most important feature in its devices — this is why it has incorporated the intelligent power-saving technology. The Galaxy Note 10 is capable of running for long periods so you can complete all your productive tasks as you keep up with your fast-paced life. What’s more? The Galaxy Note 10 also comes with super-fast charging. This means that a few minutes of charging will leave you with several hours of battery power. No matter what task you undertake or which business trip you have set out on, trust the Samsung Note 10 to always stick by you.
High-end display – You can enjoy the most impressive visual display quality on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. The model brings to you Infinity Display that makes watching videos a treat. Not only can you multitask while using several applications at a time, but you can also edit different documents and complete important tasks with ease. The Note 10 is designed with a wide 6.3-inch display, which lets you view most things in high quality. If you often like to switch between apps and the innovation of split-screen, then the Galaxy Note 10 will not disappoint.
Computing power – The Galaxy Note 10 comes with the Samsung DeX platform that allows you to connect your device with several computing portals. You get to enjoy the best worlds of computing as well as seamless mobile experience. On days you decide to ditch your laptop, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 will have you covered.
Impressive camera quality – Who doesn’t love to flaunt the best in class camera through their phones? The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 features a camera setup that is incredible and delivers the best picture quality. You can capture, edit, and share in an instant. The phone is designed with 3 rear-facing cameras. From depth-sensing to reduced external noise when recording videos, the Galaxy Note 10 allows you to shoot pictures and videos with the best features. Samsung has undoubtedly brought with it an exceptional camera through the Galaxy Note 10.
Breeze through tasks with the S Pen – Similar to most Galaxy models, the Galaxy Note 10 includes the S Pen so that your thumbs can take a break. However, it is better refined, so it comes with improved compatibility and several accompanying apps. This makes for better user experience. From a gyroscope to Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity, the S Pen comes with a number of notable features. It makes activities like doodling and jotting down quick notes extremely easy. Moreover, your handwriting can be quickly converted into texts, for the smoothest experience.
If you are looking for an upgrade in terms of a larger battery, bigger RAM, better storage, microSD support, and wider display, then the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is the way to go. The Note 10 Plus, however, is more expensive than the standard Galaxy Note 10.
3 Important Elements To Master The Art Of PhotographyRead More...
3 important elements to master the art of photography
Photography is nothing short of an art form, which is why understanding the basics before you can even think of buying a professional grade camera for practice is essential. The right equipment, coupled with the right set of skills will help you go a long way and maybe one day even enable you to make a living out of taking pictures and auctioning or selling it to stock photo agencies. The concepts of camera and photo basics are applicable for still as well as digital photography.
A Digital Single Lens Reflex or DSLR camera is the best and basic equipment in professional photography to get started with the basic camera and photo concepts. Three very important points to understand while taking a picture include the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO (light sensitivity).
- The shutter speed refers to the movement of shutter elements in a professional grade camera that allows you to capture different types of images.
- It refers to the time taken by the shutter to open and shut, allowing the light to fall on camera sensors for the image to be created.
- Low shutter speed and high shutter speed images can be achieved by moderating the shutter snap. The concept behind shutter speed is quite simple, the longer the duration of which shutter remains open, more is the time allowed for light to enter and create the image on sensors and vice versa.
- High shutter speed will allow photographers to capture high-speed images, like a race car or any fast moving object without the image getting blurred.
- Low-speed shutter imaging allows for standard photography, with the universal shutter speed set at 60 which is 1/60th of a second to capture the image.
- While shutter speed controls the duration for which light can enter, aperture controls the amount of light which is permitted on the sensors. This will determine whether the captured image is too bright or too dark, depending on the aperture settings.
- Aperture has to be adjusted according to different lighting conditions to capture a perfectly created image, which is not too bright or dark without compromising any of the elements within the frame.
- Aperture also controls the depth of field which also modulates the foreground and background objects composed within the frame.
- Higher the aperture setting more will be the depth of field allowing decreased focus on a particular object and vice versa.
- A shallower depth of field will allow more focus on the foreground objects, by blurring the background.
- Also referred to as light sensitivity, the ISO is adjusted keeping in mind shutter speed and aperture to determine the perfect exposure for any image.
- In simple terms, the sensor will not be very sensitive to light with a low ISO number as opposed to a higher number that indicates high sensitivity.
When shutter speed, ISO, and aperture are all combined, the exposure levels can be modified with ease to find the perfect balance between all colors. It takes a considerable amount of time and practice to find the right balance between all three after understanding the theory of all camera and photo concepts.
It is also important to understand the composition of any camera and photo shot since what will be included within the frame will determine aspects like shutter speed, aperture, and ISO settings after the proper white balance has been done. White balance is done to produce true RGB colors for the image by calibrating the camera settings to pure white color composition preset.
The composition also depends on camera and photo concepts like rule of thirds, looking direction, head room, nose room and distance from the object you want to capture. This will again depend on the type of object or type of landscape you want to capture in your frame and composition.
Must have camera and photo accessories for professionalsRead More...
Must have camera and photo accessories for professionals
Professional photography is a good way to make those few extra bucks, even if you are a part-time photographer. Metro cities and bustling urban areas will have a number of events to be covered by professional photographers. The advent of social media and image sharing websites has also increased the demand for camera and photo technicians and freelance photographers to cover live events, wedding receptions, sporting events and even house parties so that people have great images at the end of the day to share on social media.
Professional camera and photo technicians will want to work with the best equipment out there which is why it is imperative to understand the need for these camera essentials. Every photographer must have these accessories as part of their camera and photo kit.
Professional grade camera: These cameras are high end and can be very expensive, with some of the most popular models made by top brands like Canon, Nikon, Sony among many others. Nikon D850, Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, Nikon D810, Canon EOS 5DS, Nikon D750, Nikon D5, Canon EOS-1D X Mark II, Sony Alpha A99 II, Canon EOS 6D Mark II are among some of the best high makes and models when it comes to a professional grade camera and photo equipment.
Professional grade lenses: Professional photographers will have a need for the various type of lenses suited for different uses and purposes. Some of the popular ones include Sigma 18-35mm f1.8, Sigma 50mm f1.4, Sigma 150-600mm, f5-6.3, Zeiss Otus 85mm f1.4, Sigma 24-105mm f4, Sigma 18-200mm f3.5 macro among many others. Just having a professional grade camera will not work, if you don’t have the best lenses to use with the kit.
Tripod: You have bought a camera and a couple of lenses, great! However, it will be quite difficult to manage heavy professional grade cameras especially when you want to capture fast moving and long distance objects with precision, clarity, and focus. This is where a tripod comes handy because it provides all the stable support you will need even on rough terrains. The weight of the equipment also gets distributed evenly which is why investing in a good quality camera and photo tripod is recommended. Vanguard Alta Pro, Gitzo GK, Bonofoto B6, Joby GorillaPod, Vanguard VEO, Manfrotto, Globetrotter are just some of the best tripod accessory brands when it comes to premium quality camera and photo accessories.
External flash: No camera is complete without an external flash or Speedlite. This is especially the case for professional grade cameras since this particular accessory will allow photography in low and dim lighting conditions. Popular Speedlights for premium purchases include Canon Speedlite 600, Yongnuo YN wireless flash, Canon Speedlight 430EX, Nikon SB AF Speedlight, Sony high power flash among many others available online.
White balance cards: White balance is essential for professional grade cameras from time to time to achieve true color images since all colors are made out of mixing the three primaries red, green, and blue. The perfect composition of RGB is what professional photographers are looking for since the picture quality will depend on proper lighting, white balance, and composition at the end of the day.
Wireless memory cards: Eye-Fi brand has innovative solutions for professional camera and photo technicians with their WiFi enabled wireless memory card to upload photos directly from the camera to your computer automatically once it has been set up and synched.
Camera bag: Last but not the least, you will be needing a supreme quality camera bag to keep your DSLR, all the lenses, memory cards, UV filters, extra batteries, battery charger and everything you need for a professional shoot.
Different Types Of Camera And Photo KitsRead More...
Technological advances have changed the way we take pictures today, with camera brands manufacturing products across basic and advanced camera and photo kits. It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out or have been taking pictures all your life, you will still want to work with the best camera and photo essentials available in the market.
Basic Camera and photo kits:
Also known as your consumer grade camera, the functioning of these cameras is pretty similar to that of any high-end smartphone that offers professional camera modes inbuilt. The only difference being, these cameras can only take pictures and shoot videos, unlike your smartphone which is capable of doing other stuff as well.
Basic modes of any consumer grade camera include limited control over the exposure settings and unlike DSLR professional grade cameras, you cannot use interchangeable lenses for the desired composition within the frame.
Basic camera and photo kits are also categorized according to their price and utility into the following:
Portable basic cameras: Simple and portable, with some that are even designed to fit in your back pocket. Some of the features include optical and digital zoom, depending on the brand and variants within. These portable cameras are suitable for taking small group shots and pictures from a close distance. Basic portable cameras are priced in the range of $100 to $450. Fujifilm, Panasonic, and Sony are some of the popular brands manufacturing portable cameras.
Zoom portable cameras: Zoom cameras also being portable are recommended when you want to take pictures from a distance, but still, maintain picture quality without pixelating the image. These cameras have optical zoom over digital zoom which means actual lenses elements are used to magnify the image. Ideal for people who love to go to sporting events and music concerts.
Waterproof camera and photo kits: Many popular brands have taken it a step ahead by introducing waterproof cameras which will enable you to take some candid shots underwater, up to a certain depth for adventure enthusiasts. There are cameras which can be used up to a depth of 50 feet also.
Advanced camera and photo kits: Advanced and professional grade cameras give you immense control over every element and settings available inbuilt, which is why professional grade cameras also give you the best photos. These can also be divided into a number of categories, depending on their make and model.
Advanced point and shoots: These are professional grade cameras with manual controls available for adjusting just about every aspect of your picture, but the only drawback is the camera does not support interchangeable lenses unlike your DSLR camera and photo kits. Even though these cameras fall under the category of professional grade, without interchangeable lenses suited for different purposes, it just doesn’t appeal to the more specific crowd of professional photographers.
Mirrorless cameras: Mirrorless cameras offer both manual control and interchangeable lenses, but with the exception of a mirror inbuilt that snaps up and down to click the image controlled by shutter speed. The only disadvantage of a mirrorless camera is that there is no viewfinder for you to as you will have to look through and focus on the picture manually. This is where DSLR’s come in handy since they offer the best of both worlds for almost the same price. Mirrorless camera’s cost anywhere from $500 to $1500.
DSLR professional grade camera and photo kits: Every professional photographer’s ultimate dream is to own his very own ultimate DSLR kit which will include the best camera body, an array of interchangeable lenses, additional accessories like Speedlights, UV filters, tripods and high-end camera bags to carry it all. DSLR’s cost anywhere from $500 to $3000.
5 Popular Free And Paid Stock Photo WebsitesRead More...
5 popular free and paid stock photo websites
Stock photography has gained popularity over the last few years since it is more economical to pay for photos which have already been taken rather than arrange for a complete photo shoot. Professional photographers, across borders, click images based on specific client briefs and album requirements which are then posted online for the user to purchase or even download for free.
Stock agencies have compilations of stock camera and photos sold by professional photographers which can be used for the print and digital medium, as per the client’s request. The client will pay for usage rights of the picture which will again differ on the medium of publishing within the copyright terms and conditions.
Camera and photo shots available with stock photo agencies are great compilations. Here are five of the best stock photo agencies to purchase premium clicks:
- When it comes to offering different pricing options, Depositphotos is the best choice.
- Pricing packs include on-demand downloads, photos which are available for monthly downloads and daily downloads depending on your needs for camera and photo stock essentials.
- The plans are not very pricey, and the fact that these plans are flexible with a vast collection of over 49 million stock images with Depositphotos makes this agency a real favorite.
- For people who are active in the creative cloud, Adobe Stock is the preferred option for downloading and purchasing stock camera and photo shots.
- Users of Adobe software can browse through some of the best collections of high end and premium stock imaging.
- Adobe offers plans which allow you to buy a single image with full rights or download bulk images every month for a package price which will be very economical.
- Adobe stock images will be well suited to be used in various Adobe softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator among many others.
- The creative suite software allows you to search for images within, thus saving you time and efforts.
- iStockphoto by Getty images is another popular camera and photos stock agency, also being one of the oldest since the concept of stick photography was developed.
- A number of credit and subscriptions plans are offered to people who are in the business of buying and selling stock photos for commercial purposes over the digital medium.
- Millions of regular images are available for purchase through these subscription plans, but you can also request for unique images to registered members.
- A very popular and well-known stock camera and photo shots agency, which offers image credits and stock subscription offers to buyers.
- Shutterstock happens to house one of the largest collection of royalty-free stock images with over 84 million images in their inventory but offers a slightly higher pricing option when it comes to purchasing from these high-end images.
- Of the popular stock camera and photo shot agencies, Shutterstock’s pricing plans being on the higher end also offer flexible subscription plans tailor-made to your individual needs.
- One of the popular choices when it comes to artistic camera and photo stocks.
- For the past 15 years, this stock photo agency has been focusing on providing some of the best artistic and chic quality photo images.
- These images are very different from the ones you will find with stock photo agencies normally and come at premium pricing.
A few factors that have to be taken into account before you go camera and photo stock shopping include the type of subscription plan and its inherent terms and conditions, pricing options, download and usage policies for distribution across various mediums. Normally the subscription plans and monthly download packs will have different policies attached depending on the type of payment and intended usage of the images which is why every agency will have different terms and conditions.
How to fund your college degree programRead More...
It’s not a surprising fact that college education is an expensive investment to make. This is the primary reason why most young students end up opting for jobs straight after high school. But, limited financial resources doesn’t mean that pursuing a college degree is impossible. If you happen to be in a similar situation, there is no need to be perplexed. To help you get organized and started, here are some effective strategies for funding your college degree.
Student loan – The most common remedy for alleviating the burden of college fees is taking loans from financial institutions. Usually, these are offered to students after scrutinizing factors like parent’s or guarantor’s income, academic profiles, and courses applied for. If you have an ideal financial profile, then you may secure a significant amount of loan at a lower rate of interest. However, if this is not the case then, you can consider dropping an application in a co-operative institution or federal programs.
Merit-based scholarships – Almost all the colleges you will be applying too will have a scholarship program based on merit. If you have wonderful grades and an impressive overall performance in high school, they can significantly lower your financial strain by waiving a part amount of your fees. So, ensure that you begin preparing at least a year before the college starts accepting applications. This will give you an upper hand to work on all your areas of weaknesses and help you build a better academic profile.
Scholarships outside college – There are several institutions and corporate companies which offer paying for education if you perfectly fit in the prescribed criteria. Mostly, such scholarships not only take your merit into account but also consider your financial hardships and additional setbacks. These scholarships can be meant for a single discipline of study like engineering, liberal arts, mathematics, etc. or might fund all kinds of college degrees.
Part-time job – Funding your college also involves additional expenses like accommodation, food, books, etc. Therefore, if you can support miscellaneous costs like these by getting a part-time job. Although, in such cases, time management is everything as college schedules can be demanding. So, make sure that you don’t unnecessarily strain yourself by working in long shifts.
7 factors to look for before purchasing a 4K television setRead More...
Before choosing any attractive smart TV or selecting an excellent 4K TV deal, be careful unless you want to lose some essential desired features such as Ultra-HD quality. Like every electronic product, purchasing a TV is can be complicated due to a huge number of choices, brands, and offers. Here’s a list of the aspects which one must consider while buying a 4K TV.
- Be sure that it’s 4K TV: The name 4K suggests that the TV has 4 times more resolution than a normal HD set with 1080p. In this case, the screen resolution will be 3840 x 2160 or 2160p whereas TV sets offer a maximum of only 1920 x 1080p. A 4K TV has 8 million pixels in a smart TV. This will give a clearer picture, mainly in case of larger screens. The difference might not be as evident as that of a standard definition or a high definition TV. TV sets like Microsoft’s Xbox One support 4K and online streaming sites like YouTube or Netflix demand such features. During sales, crosscheck the quality of the smart TV before going for a cheaper deal. Make sure you’re not getting a 65″ 1080p deal instead of a 4K set.
- Ensure that the TV is UHD premium: The manufacturers of TV sets have come together with UhD premium to fulfill all the fundamental criteria that the makers have agreed to. Anything less than it will give wrong features as well as won’t be safe for future. A resolution of minimum 3840*2160 with 10-bit color depth or 1024 shades of primary colors to meet the finest shades more prominent, High-dynamic range, and many other features are there for UHD premium TVs. Do the research and be sure that you are taking your desired TV.
- HDR capability: The high depth color and the richness of the high dynamic range makes a 4K TV worth buying. If you are opting for a new TV set, don’t be satisfied in any less. There is more than one kind of HDR like HDR10 format, Dolby vision format for different brands.
- Curved or Flat: In terms of TV technology, the curved TVs were hyped as the next big thing but eventually phased out. The flat screens are the thing presently. Although it depends on personal views, curved TV also offers a very good picture quality and it’s quite good in terms of reflection.
- Ensure to get 10-bit: Old technological features offer 8-bit, there is now 10- and 12-bit that have a close range of colors. According to experts, a 10-bit must future proof the TV for a long time, and is essential for real HDR display. Don’t go for anything less which might be cheaper but not worthy.
- OLED or LED: Nowadays almost all TV sets have LED display, which is a backlit one and can produce awesome brightness. However, this is not great for displaying darker images. Another costly alternative is the OLED that covers up this issue and can display perfect black pictures in spite of struggling with brighter ones. OLED screens use pixel-by-pixel basis for lighting the screen; so in the case of one dark scene, all the black pixels are completely shut off, to show a perfect black. It has more contrast that produces a richer image.
- Know about input lag and refresh rate: It’s an important aspect for video gamers as the games need to twitch like reflexes. Input lag is an obstruction in case of this factor and a lower input lag of TV can give faster image transfer from a game console or Blu-ray player onto the display screen. For most people, this is not an important factor; however, for hard-core gamers, smart TVs with low level of input lags are the best.