Before choosing any attractive smart TV or selecting an excellent 4K TV deal, be careful unless you want to lose some essential desired features such as Ultra-HD quality. Like every electronic product, purchasing a TV is can be complicated due to a huge number of choices, brands, and offers. Here’s a list of the aspects which one must consider while buying a 4K TV.
- Be sure that it’s 4K TV: The name 4K suggests that the TV has 4 times more resolution than a normal HD set with 1080p. In this case, the screen resolution will be 3840 x 2160 or 2160p whereas TV sets offer a maximum of only 1920 x 1080p. A 4K TV has 8 million pixels in a smart TV. This will give a clearer picture, mainly in case of larger screens. The difference might not be as evident as that of a standard definition or a high definition TV. TV sets like Microsoft’s Xbox One support 4K and online streaming sites like YouTube or Netflix demand such features. During sales, crosscheck the quality of the smart TV before going for a cheaper deal. Make sure you’re not getting a 65″ 1080p deal instead of a 4K set.
- Ensure that the TV is UHD premium: The manufacturers of TV sets have come together with UhD premium to fulfill all the fundamental criteria that the makers have agreed to. Anything less than it will give wrong features as well as won’t be safe for future. A resolution of minimum 3840*2160 with 10-bit color depth or 1024 shades of primary colors to meet the finest shades more prominent, High-dynamic range, and many other features are there for UHD premium TVs. Do the research and be sure that you are taking your desired TV.
- HDR capability: The high depth color and the richness of the high dynamic range makes a 4K TV worth buying. If you are opting for a new TV set, don’t be satisfied in any less. There is more than one kind of HDR like HDR10 format, Dolby vision format for different brands.
- Curved or Flat: In terms of TV technology, the curved TVs were hyped as the next big thing but eventually phased out. The flat screens are the thing presently. Although it depends on personal views, curved TV also offers a very good picture quality and it’s quite good in terms of reflection.
- Ensure to get 10-bit: Old technological features offer 8-bit, there is now 10- and 12-bit that have a close range of colors. According to experts, a 10-bit must future proof the TV for a long time, and is essential for real HDR display. Don’t go for anything less which might be cheaper but not worthy.
- OLED or LED: Nowadays almost all TV sets have LED display, which is a backlit one and can produce awesome brightness. However, this is not great for displaying darker images. Another costly alternative is the OLED that covers up this issue and can display perfect black pictures in spite of struggling with brighter ones. OLED screens use pixel-by-pixel basis for lighting the screen; so in the case of one dark scene, all the black pixels are completely shut off, to show a perfect black. It has more contrast that produces a richer image.
- Know about input lag and refresh rate: It’s an important aspect for video gamers as the games need to twitch like reflexes. Input lag is an obstruction in case of this factor and a lower input lag of TV can give faster image transfer from a game console or Blu-ray player onto the display screen. For most people, this is not an important factor; however, for hard-core gamers, smart TVs with low level of input lags are the best.
4 noteworthy laptops on saleRead More...
There are many laptops on sale online and offline. However, the idea is to find the best laptop on your budget. This requires extensive screening from a variety of prices, features, and brands. Here, we will discuss some of the best laptops that you can shop for in this article. Do watch out for the online sales on these laptops to ensure that you get more in less.
HP Spectre x360 14
Honestly, it is more or less impossible for us to come up with any complaint or drawback associated with the HP Spectre x360 14. It is a beautiful-looking laptop with a premium look and a sturdy build. But with the HP Spectre x360 14, it’s not just the looks. It has the Iris Xe integrated graphics and Intel’s latest 11th Gen processors, ensuring an excellent performance sans any freezes or slowdowns. Further, you get 10 hours of battery backup with the device. Further, the laptop has a roomy 3:2 display. You can choose between the OLED, FHD, 1,000-nit resolution options. You can use the device as a tablet. However, it is not a cheap offering. So, whenever you find HP laptops on sale, do not miss out on this one.
Acer Swift 3
The laptop comes with Radeon Graphics and AMD Ryzen 7 4700U processor, which makes it incredibly powerful. One of the best things about the laptop is that you get premium offerings at a budget price. The graphic performance is unprecedented, and with Acer Swift 3, you get a long battery backup of 11 hours. Further, its comfortable keyboard and good looks only make it desirable. However, the only downside is that it is not as bright as you would want it to be.
Dell XPS 13
This laptop has an immersive 15.6-inch Infinity Edge display. In addition, it has bigger keycaps and a responsive touchpad, about sixty percent larger than its predecessor. Equipped with Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti GPU and 10th Gen Intel Core processors, the performance you receive with Dell XPS 13 is incredible.
Microsoft Surface Pro X
It is a visually appealing device, which comes with an SQ1 processor. This laptop and a tablet hybrid are renowned for their sleek and chic design. It is super thin and lightweight. So, you can easily carry it along as desired. The battery life is decent, and the keyboard assures a comfortable typing experience.
Metastatic breast cancer in a nutshellRead More...
Advanced or stage IV breast cancer is termed as metastatic breast cancer. This is when the cancer spreads from the breast to other organs of the body such as the lungs, brain, or even the bones. Although the cancer has spread to the bones and the lungs, the treatment is still carried out by the same breast cancer killing drugs. It has been estimated that over 250,000 women in the U.S are diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer annually. Another noteworthy feature of the metastatic breast cancer is that it occurs in people who have once undergone full treatment for the other three stages of cancer (1, 2 or 3). The people who fully recover from breast cancer can also get diagnosed with the metastatic version after a few months or years of their treatment. This phenomenon is called distant recurrence.
Symptoms of metastatic breast cancer
Metastasis is all about the spreading of cancer cells. Metastatic breast cancer signs are not only localized to the breasts but affect the parts of the body (which are possibly infected) as well. Most common symptom can be diagnosed upon self-examination. These may include lumps visible on the surface of the breasts or in your underarm, nipple discharge (the process of discharge of fluid from the nipples) when pressed or not, bone pain and fractures, decrease in stamina, cough, extreme fatigue, etc. Some people also experience Increased abdominal girth (this is a measurement of the distance around your abdomen), swollen feet and hands, memory loss, headaches, blurry vision, and the like.
Metastatic breast cancer treatments
Metastatic breast cancer can be treated by one or a combination of the following treatments.
Also known as endocrine treatment, this treatment includes, SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators). These compounds hinder estrogen from stimulating cells of the breasts. This is carried out by ingesting a pill orally. Side effects include hot flashes and uterine bleeding.
These are agents which reduce the estrogen levels by blocking the protein that’s responsible for estrogen secretion inside the ovaries. Side effects include bone loss and bone fractures.
These compounds block the impact of estrogen on the cancer-affected breast cells. These compounds are injected monthly. Side effects include hot flashes and pain at the injected site.
Sex steroid hormones
These include estrogens, progestins, and androgens. These agents are employed only in the third or fourth line of treatment.
This is the process of slowing down the growth of cancer cells. It’s done in a cyclic manner. A cycle is the amount of time required to carry out the procedure and letting the body recover from the side effects of the drugs used. A typical cycle lasts from three to four weeks.