5 popular free and paid stock photo websites
Stock photography has gained popularity over the last few years since it is more economical to pay for photos which have already been taken rather than arrange for a complete photo shoot. Professional photographers, across borders, click images based on specific client briefs and album requirements which are then posted online for the user to purchase or even download for free.
Stock agencies have compilations of stock camera and photos sold by professional photographers which can be used for the print and digital medium, as per the client’s request. The client will pay for usage rights of the picture which will again differ on the medium of publishing within the copyright terms and conditions.
Camera and photo shots available with stock photo agencies are great compilations. Here are five of the best stock photo agencies to purchase premium clicks:
- When it comes to offering different pricing options, Depositphotos is the best choice.
- Pricing packs include on-demand downloads, photos which are available for monthly downloads and daily downloads depending on your needs for camera and photo stock essentials.
- The plans are not very pricey, and the fact that these plans are flexible with a vast collection of over 49 million stock images with Depositphotos makes this agency a real favorite.
- For people who are active in the creative cloud, Adobe Stock is the preferred option for downloading and purchasing stock camera and photo shots.
- Users of Adobe software can browse through some of the best collections of high end and premium stock imaging.
- Adobe offers plans which allow you to buy a single image with full rights or download bulk images every month for a package price which will be very economical.
- Adobe stock images will be well suited to be used in various Adobe softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator among many others.
- The creative suite software allows you to search for images within, thus saving you time and efforts.
- iStockphoto by Getty images is another popular camera and photos stock agency, also being one of the oldest since the concept of stick photography was developed.
- A number of credit and subscriptions plans are offered to people who are in the business of buying and selling stock photos for commercial purposes over the digital medium.
- Millions of regular images are available for purchase through these subscription plans, but you can also request for unique images to registered members.
- A very popular and well-known stock camera and photo shots agency, which offers image credits and stock subscription offers to buyers.
- Shutterstock happens to house one of the largest collection of royalty-free stock images with over 84 million images in their inventory but offers a slightly higher pricing option when it comes to purchasing from these high-end images.
- Of the popular stock camera and photo shot agencies, Shutterstock’s pricing plans being on the higher end also offer flexible subscription plans tailor-made to your individual needs.
- One of the popular choices when it comes to artistic camera and photo stocks.
- For the past 15 years, this stock photo agency has been focusing on providing some of the best artistic and chic quality photo images.
- These images are very different from the ones you will find with stock photo agencies normally and come at premium pricing.
A few factors that have to be taken into account before you go camera and photo stock shopping include the type of subscription plan and its inherent terms and conditions, pricing options, download and usage policies for distribution across various mediums. Normally the subscription plans and monthly download packs will have different policies attached depending on the type of payment and intended usage of the images which is why every agency will have different terms and conditions.
4 ways to save on communication expensesRead More...
Living on a tight budget in today’s expensive city life is very difficult and tasking. A lot of people move to bigger cities for making a better living. While living in a busy city might be a dream for many, it is quite difficult to save up and cut back on expenses for the common man. With several users, cell phones have now become a necessity. However, with an increasing number of people using cell phones, the cost of communication is on the rise in big cities. Moreover, since many businesses solely run on communication the cost of cell phones and the related services is ever increasing. Therefore, to cut down on communication expenses, many people are applying for free government cell phones. Here are a few simple tips to save up those extra bucks while living the big expensive city life.
Apply for free government cell phones
The government has been helping citizens with taking care of their expenditure and savings. These days, a lot of people are applying for free government cell phones, which help you in saving up funds. With free government cell phones, the government pays for your calls and texts and completely takes care of all your mobile payments. However, when applying for free government cell phones, the government keeps track of your income, taxes, food stamps, etc. to ensure you fall under the category to avail of free government cell phones. This helps you cut back on phone-related expenses like mobile data, calls, and texts.
Apart from applying for free government cell phones, some other ways to save money are as follows:
Use electricity saving electronics
A lot of brands these days create energy saving electronics and equipment to ensure you save up on electric charges. Brands create energy saving bulbs, lights as wells as refrigerators, televisions and air conditioners which consume less electric current. These are divided into 4-star to 5-star savers, which save max electricity. These types of power saving equipment and electronics are expensive, but this should not scare you from investing in them as these are long-term power saving options. The more you use these electronics, the more you save up on electricity bills.
Opt for kitchen gardening
Grow your vegetables and herbs in your kitchen garden or balcony gardens. The first months before the first harvest are the longest, but if you are patient enough, your tiny kitchen and balcony gardens can yield the best harvest which you can use for weeks! You can have your very own organic fruits and vegetables without paying huge amounts for these in supermarkets!
Use local transport
Use the local buses, trains, and metros to reach to your work or everyday destinations in the lowest fares and on time. This not only saves your money but also saves your time which you will end up wasting in hours of traffic. With the rising fuel prices, use your car or bike only for short distance traveling and shopping.
Google Pixel 2 reviewRead More...
Google’s Pixel 2 is one of the most popular Android phones reviews people want to read. If you are looking for fair Android, iOS, or Windows phone reviews online, you are in the right place.
Below is a review of the Google Pixel 2, which will help you to make a fair and judicious choice before you head to the store to make the final purchase.
Starting at about $649, Google Pixel 2 is a viable smartphone which is a good combination of software from Google and a good camera packed into the smartphone.
In many Android phone reviews, a mention of the design aspect of Google Pixel 2 has been made. It measures 5.7 x 2.7 x 0.3 inches and fits easily into a single hand. This aspect has earned it much acclaim among mobile phone reviews as many people prefer a smartphone that can easily fit in one hand.
Its metal and glass back add a unique texture feel to the smartphone and makes it truly viable for the cell phone users. Different android phone reviews also point out that Google Pixel 2 is available in white, black, or blue-grey colors, which offers ample options for the avid cell phone users who might only wish to purchase the Google Pixel 2 smartphone. However, this smartphone does not have any memory card slot, no headphone jacks and no dual-SIM version which has not gone well in different android phone reviews available for Google Pixel 2.
- Battery and connectivity
Mobile phone reviews also highlight the battery aspect and connectivity options available for Google Pixel 2. It offers ample Wi-Fi support which is at par with that available for Samsung Galaxy smartphones and has Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC features. It comes packed with a 2700 mAh battery that lasts 8 hours and cannot be considered very good for a smartphone of the size of Google Pixel 2 according to android phone reviews available for Google Pixel 2.
Google Pixel 2 is known for its camera capabilities, a rare feature that has earned it accolades in different mobile phone reviews. It has a 12.2-megapixel camera that is considered among the best smartphone cameras.
Google Pixel 2 has another amazing feature that none of the Android smartphones on the market can offer. This smartphone comes with exclusive Google assistance feature which can make your life easier in a lot more ways than you might be able to think about.
Google has its own dedicated set of customers, and they have taken up Google Pixel 2 will gain much appreciation and acknowledgment. The smartphone despite its many shortcomings is undoubtedly worth purchasing, and you should definitely give it a try, in case you are still waiting to buy the same.