Your living room deserves an amazing home audio system. If you have a comfortable couch and a big flat screen TV, the only thing you’re missing is a loud home audio system. It is the one thing that can change your living room into a home theatre or a music hall. If you are having a party, it can hardly be a success without music. But having said all of that, finding a home audio system that fits your room space and your budget is not very easy to find. So, here is a list of the top home audio systems in the market. If you are looking for a high end acoustic HD sound equipment to give you a theatre-like feel or a low budget one, you will find it on this list. Read along:
- Best overall: Nakamichi shockwafe pro 7.1 400W 45” sound bar
It is the best home audio system in the market right now, if you are not restricted by a budget. It does not give you any hassle of space as it does not have a full receiver, the sound bar is aesthetically pleasing and has an amazing audio output. It has a massive 7.1 channel 400-Watt output which is ideal for your living room, no matter if you are watching movies or listening to music. It might not blast music into the room, but it definitely gives you a rich sound experience. The bar has five sealed speaker chambers and six DSP chipsets, it creates an acoustic wideness that gives life to your media with DSP EQ modes. It sets up with 11 tuned speaker drivers as well as an included eight-inch wireless subwoofer.
- Second best overall: Bose SoundTech 30 Series III
Bose is known all over the world for its amazing sound quality and the enthralling atmosphere it creates around the room. It has the capacity to capture every single music tone, lyric, guitar strum, bass note and pin-drop from the music. This is a one-piece system so setting up is not an issue at all, and its patented technology is engineered to bring deep and robust sound quality to any room, large or small. These speakers are Bluetooth-enabled and can be added to other speakers, making your room a music blast. There is a SoundTouch app that allows you to connect to these speakers through your home Wi-Fi from your smartphone or your computer. And not just that, you also have access to music services like Pandora, Spotify, and SiriusXM in just one touch.
- Best Budget: Sonos Play 1
This speaker is by far the best speaker in its category, it earns the ‘best budget speaker’ title with ease. However, it only has a Wi-Fi support and no other connectivity, but that could also be seen as a blessing in disguise. It loses some marks on the design, but has amazing sound output and is complete value for money product. It is the cylindrical shape, but isn’t designed for portability as it is 4.7 inches wide, 6.4 inches deep and weighs 4.1 pounds. The setup for this product is really simple, you just need to download the Sonos app and follow the basic instructions. Although you might have to stick to the sonos app for the music as it does not support either Airplay or Bluetooth. You can still stream the music through all the music streaming apps. It is tiny, but it can power up an entire room with volume and sound all it requires is a wall outlet connector.
- Best Under $75: Logitech surround speakers Z506
This speaker is the most affordable speaker in the market, given the fact that it is priced below $75. It is a complete package with 6 speakers, wired two-channel sourced 5.1 and a 3D stereo surround sound system. Even if it does not have bluetooth connectivity, this speaker comes with enough sound to fill up a room with music and in some cases, rattle a few windows.
Risks and preventive measures associated with herpesRead More...
Risk factors to be concerned about
- If you are suffering from Herpes and any other Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), you have a probability of having a weakened immune system. This means you are prone to have more and severe outbreaks of Genital Herpes as well as Mouth or Oral Herpes.
- Complications are there in this situation such as developing AIDS and being susceptible to other serious diseases as well.
- Other risk may include suffering from Meningitis, an infection of the Cerebrospinal Fluid and tissues present within the brain and spinal cord, Encephalitis (inflammation of the brain), and inflammation in the spinal cord region, usually in the lower part, which results in constipation, difficulty in urinating, etc.
- Herpes can also develop on the lips (Herpes Labialis), which are commonly known as “cold sores” or “fever blisters”. This is usually very severe than any other types of Herpes associated with the genitals and eyes, which can lead you to blindness if not treated early and persistent irritations in the eyes causing pain and itching.
- Newborn babies who are born with the infection suffer from brain damage, blindness, and even death.
- Genital herpes can also develop serious and critical bladder problems. This can happen as sometimes, the tube which carries urine from bladder to urethra may get inflamed and due to this, the urethra may remain closed for a certain amount of time. During this period, you may need the help of an artificial catheter to drain the bladder.
Preventive measures for Herpes
- Preventive measures through which contracting Herpes can be reduced to some extent are there to help you out. There are also ways by which you might lessen the frequency of those outbreaks within a short span of time. Follow these measures strictly and prevent Herpes effectively.
- Stop touching your blisters often. Touching it will make you spread the disease to other parts of your body, that too without your knowledge. When you touch the blister, fluids come out and this fluid, if comes in contact with any other unaffected part, will automatically spread the infection.
- Be on your antiviral medicine. It is better to be on medication as soon as you sense the symptoms to prevent the infection from spreading than trying to fix it after it has already occurred.
- Keep your antiviral medicine handy always.
- If you are pregnant and have had outbreaks before, let your doctor know about it in details. Tell him/her if you are suffering from any outbreaks during the pregnancy too. This has to be immediately taken care of.
- Have a safe sexual relationship. Be careful about your sexual relationship. Before making any advancements in your sexual life, talk about STI or STD with your partner, learn about her/his risks of developing an STI. Make sure your partner does not have an STI too. Also don’t indulge yourself in more than one sexual relationship as it increases the chance of infection.
- Use latex condoms during sexual interactions. You can either use female or male condoms depending on the comfort level of you and your partner. Condoms always reduce the chances of spreading Herpes. Avoid having oral sex.
Tips on wearing a collarless leather jacket during fallRead More...
The great thing about collarless leather jackets is their versatility. Whether you’re tough looking, petite, tall, short, baby-faced, blonde or dark-haired, it does not matter.
Colorful leather jackets, cropped leather jackets, and patterned leather jackets might work well with specific looks. For an overall best buy, go for a black one. Remember, anyone can carry a leather jacket well if paired perfectly with a pair of denim.
Here are some tips on how to carry off a collarless leather jacket during fall:
- One, for a sure-fire fall vibe, layer a collarless jacket over a plaid shirt left open with a t-shirt inside, skinny jeans and ankle length boots.
- For a dressy look that resonates with fall, pair the jacket with a light-colored midi skirt, a dark top and ankle length boots.
- For a tough look, wear a cropped leather jacket with cameo pants, beanie, and heels.
- For a casual day out with your boyfriend, wear a colorful leather jacket or a studded one with a plain tee shirt, blue jeans, a statement necklace and an attractive pair of heels.
- To make the maximum use of your summery dresses, team up a leather jacket with a free-flowing maxi and comfortable yet stylish footwear during fall. Or, your short, white summer dresses can be paired with black tights, black jacket, and combat boots to make it work for the fall. The same can be done for summer skirt and a tank top. Add a jacket, leggings and boots and you are set for the fall.
- For a super casual look, team up the jacket with leggings, long sleeved tops, and knee-high boots. If you want to look cute while you are at it, accessorize it with a scarf. For a classic casual look, go for a brown leather jacket, a striped tee shirt, and skinny blue jeans.
- For work, keep yourself warm by adding a collarless leather jacket over a sweater with a professional looking skirt.
- If you’d rather not wear leggings during fall, skip them for knee-high boots, dress, a scarf, and, of course, a cropped leather jacket.
- For a fun and bright look during fall, wear a collarless black leather jacket with a white top and colored jeans.
- For a date night, pair your dress with sheer leggings, knee-high boots, and a studded leather jacket.