Renting a car may seem like a simple activity, something you can do online in a matter of minutes. But apart from renter’s insurance, the cost of the rental, and other fees chargeable, there are a number of points to consider so you can get the best deal, from location to size of the vehicle and budget tips; here are a few tips to get you started.
- Book in advance
Book your travel arrangements well in advance, especially if you are planning a road trip. This way, you can switch vehicles in the cities planned along the route to save money and rent a different car each time. The location also matters as research suggests that car rentals in the suburbs are slightly cheaper than in a franchise that is smack dab in the center of the city. Also, avoid renting one straight out of the airport, as taxes and hidden charges will be levied on such rentals.
- Take the weather into account
There is not much you can do when it pours or snows out of nowhere. But taking the weather into account can help you rent a suitable vehicle for those driving conditions. For example, four-wheel-drive cars work well in heavy snow conditions or places where traction is compromised. You can select special vehicles by clicking on the filters and prioritizing your search on booking websites during winter and rainy months.
- Consider space and occupancy
If you are going on a long road trip, consider renting an SUV or full-sized vehicle that offers more comfort and storage. In driving conditions where the road might get bumpy or rough, a full-sized vehicle is better suited for long hours or even driving at night. Most full-sized SUVs are equipped to seat 5-6 people and still leave enough boot room for their luggage. It pays to book in advance so that you also get the best deal that is available out there.
- Save money with fuel efficiency
Most people who search for car rentals always filter the results according to fuel efficiency before even looking up the rental price. Because you can save more money by driving a mileage-friendly vehicle rather than renting a car that is cheap but turns out to be a gas guzzler. Fuel-efficient vehicles are also environment friendly, so you get points for that! Compare across popular websites that offer car rentals for 2021 and get the latest quotes with value-added services.
Ways to incorporate apple cider vinegar in your diet for weight lossRead More...
Using apple cider vinegar in your diet is an age old method to lose weight. We’ve all read about the effects of apple cider vinegar and how it increases the metabolism of the body. But did you know that in addition to keeping your weight in check, apple cider vinegar stabilizes your blood sugar levels, controls cravings, provides constipation relief by aiding digestion and improves the health of your heart. Here are some ways in which you can incorporate apple cider vinegar in your diet to loose weight and stay healthy.
Apple cider vinegar can be used with olive oil, as a dressing for salads. Tomatoes and cucumbers taste really good when it has been drizzled with apple cider vinegar. You can also treat your taste buds by pickling vegetables with apple cider vinegar. It results in a delicious tangy taste. Preferably use organic, raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
The best way to consume apple cider vinegar is by mixing it in water. Consume one to two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar mixed with every day to get the best results. Since it works best when taken before meals, this amount should be spread through the day. If you are having signs of nausea with this intake, start off by consuming one to two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar mixed with a eight ounces of water. Increase your intake gradually. This will help your body to get accustomed to the addition in your diet.
The taste and smell of apple cider vinegar can put you off initially. However you can mix in other ingredients in your drink to enhance the taste. You can add a tablespoon of honey, ginger, lemon or cinnamon. Each of these ingredients provide additional benefits. For instance, honey aids in digestion and suppressing food cravings, lemons consists of pectin fibers that help in keeping the hunger pangs at bay, ginger helps in the removal of toxins from the body and cinnamon fights excessive fat storage and subsequent weight gain. Thus combining these ingredients with apple cider vinegar and water can assist you in your weight loss journey.
Here is a quick recipe for your apple cider vinegar drink
- Organic and unfiltered apple cider vinegar
Take ½ or 1 teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar in a glass. Buy organic and unfiltered apple cider vinegar as it contains higher amount of vitamins and acetic acid.
Add the vinegar into eight ounces of water and stir until completely mixed. You can add a tablespoon of honey to eliminate the tartness of the vinegar.
Consume it before means or an hour before you go to bed.
Your concise guide to estate planningRead More...
There are several entities such as trusts, powers of attorney and wills, involved in estate planning. They aid spouses and families of estate holders to benefit from the estate of the deceased. The absence of an estate plan leads the estate to go into probate and thereafter, judged by a court. Devising an estate plan requires one to go to an estate planning attorney to ensure that the welfare of the estate goes as one planned it to be.
Benefits of an estate plan
An estate plan is not only for the affluent, but also for those who want to ensure that their families have a hassle-free time after their demise. Following are some of the compelling reasons to opt for an estate plan:
- Saves your family from all legal hassles – An efficient estate planning saves the family from getting involved in laborious legal procedures.
- Reduces estate taxes – By gifting assets, you are able to lower the complete value of your estate because once assets are gifted, they cannot be held against the estate value. Consequently, the property taxes levied on your estate will decrease.
- Prevents unnecessary expenses – An efficient estate plan made with the advice of a skilled attorney helps you save your family from spending money for unnecessary causes such as taxes and litigation.
What you need before going to an estate planning attorney?
At the start of the estate plan, one is required to visit an attorney to ensure all requirements are set in the right order to carry out one’s final wishes without any legal roadblocks. Before leaving for an estate planning attorney, some essential things need to be prepped up, which include the following:
- Enlist names and addresses of all the parties associated with your assets.
- Get all your account information, insurance information, debt list, household inventory list, retirement plans, etc. arranged at one place.
- Gather as much information as possible that you may need to give to the estate planning attorney. The more information the attorney has, the better the estate plan will be.
Some of the common questions that you may want to ask the attorney include the following:
- How much do they charge for their services?
- How often should the will be updated?
- What are the best ways to reduce the tax requirements?
- What happens if any problem is encountered during the execution of the estate plan?
- Where to find an estate attorney?
To look for a reliable estate attorney, these are the usual sources:
- Ask your family members and friends for recommendations.
- Go for financial advisors and accountants in your area.
- Use advertisements as a means of finding an Estate Planning Attorney.
- Check dedicated websites of good attorneys, which not only lists their contact information, but also highlights the perquisites of choosing them. In addition, the website may include testimonials from satisfied clients.