Samsung has been one of most popular smartphone companies. The brand offers some of the best phones, tablets, and other gadgets from time to time. The Samsung Galaxy series is one such set of amazing smartphones from Samsung that has taken over the cell phone market.
Here are a few of the top models of the Samsung Galaxy mobile series.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus: The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus is ideal for those who like a large screen. The phone comes with a 6.2-inch large screen and looks every bit elegant despite the big size of it. What makes the Samsung Galaxy mobile series phone so attractive is that it has a very sleek design. The phone’s large display and super efficient processor are some of the features that make it stand out. It comes with an 8MP front camera and a 12MP rear camera.
- Samsung Galaxy S7: This is another popular smartphone from the Samsung Galaxy mobile series; it has a Super AMOLED like its other S series counterparts. It is worth every buck with its superb display and impressive camera. The phone comes with a 12MP rear camera with dual pixel and a 5MP front camera. It is water resistant and offers an expandable memory slot of up to 256GB. If you like a curvier phone, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge from the Samsung Galaxy mobile series offers all the features of the S7 but with a curvier design.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge: The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge offers an efficient performance with the Samsung Exynos® 7420 Octa-core 64-bit processor. The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge with 32GB memory and 5.1-inch display make it one of the best phones for entertainment. The phone comes with a brilliant 16 MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera.
These are just a few of models from the S series; you can explore the rest of them to find out which one best suits your needs.
Some of the FAQs answered about life insurance policiesRead More...
We all have heard of life insurance policy but we might have quite a few of questions understanding the same. Here are some of the common FAQs answered about life insurance policy. Whether you are looking for life insurance no medical exam policy or just searching for life insurance quotes, be sure to compare different policies and plans.
Why should I take a life insurance policy?
A life insurance policy is a risk management endeavor that insures the life of the insurer in the event of an untimely demise. The beneficiaries or dependents of the insured receive the death benefit accruing from the life insurance policy based on the premiums paid for the stated period.
What are the pros and cons of term life insurance?
Term life insurance is a life insurance policy that requires one you to pay a fixed premium for a certain period ranging from 20 to 30 years. The major problem with term life insurance is that the policy remains valid only for a specified period. In other words, if one takes the policy when at an early age, it might very well expire in twenty years, leaving the insured and his or her family uncovered for risk post the policy term.
On the plus side, term life insurance is the cheapest kind of insurance policy available, allowing you to pick up large face value insurance policies at one-fourth the cost of a life insurance policy.
What are the pros and cons of permanent life insurance?
The major benefit of permanent life insurance policies is that they do not expire for as long as your premium payments are made. Another important benefit is that most permanent whole life insurance policies allow the accumulation of a certain cash value that can be claimed when required. Also, there is a limited tax liability on such investments.
How do I get a no medical exam life insurance policy?
Generally, life insurance policies that are paid for by an employer, covering their employees are given without the need for the insured to undergo a medical exam. Simplified issue life insurance policies and guaranteed issue life insurance policies are the two kinds of no medical exam life insurance policies that one could avail off, albeit at a higher premium.
The major aspects to calculate before shopping for a new bathroom faucetRead More...
While shopping for bathroom sink faucets, there are several important aspects to decide. Be it the types, the finishes, the set-ups or latest technology trends. Some of the crucial sides are discussed for in-depth understanding so that you can decide on the desirable one.
Go to the showroom where maximum finishes are shown on display, coordinate according to your place and decor of the bathroom. Don’t forget the additional details like the hardware, towel bar and lighting arrangement regarding this. If you are good at maintaining the interior, polished finishes are right for you, whereas brushed finishes work better in hiding the watermarks, spots as well as fingerprints.
Make sure that your faucet matches with the hole openings of the sinks.
- Single-hole faucets are favored where the spouts, as well as mixing handles, are combined into one unit which needs just one drilled hole in the sink. Smaller sinks in powder baths install this type of faucets as it reflects modern touch.
- Centerset faucets are appropriate for three-hole sinks with the single lever as well as double handles. It’s very common for bathroom sinks.
- Widespread mounts are installed with three parts such as two handles with a spout. This type is quite a chunkier piece.
- Wall-mounted faucets are very much popular in case of free or vessel drop-in bathroom sinks which need more extended spouts.
With today’s technology advancements, home and interior ideas also install modern technology. There are: ‘Touchless faucets’ and ‘Sanitizing’ faucets, which are best for kids when they go outside to play in dust, dirt, and mud. Ozone-activated antibacterial faucet injects an ozone flow into the water to kill germs. Besides, wall mount faucets, vessel sink faucets, and motion-activated faucets are quite visible in shopping malls and public places. Automatic on/off, stream regulation, as well as adjustable temperature features, are on the list of this motion-detected ones. Battery or AC power is needed for these faucets to function. There’s another technology-enabled faucet; it’s a self-driven motion activated one with refined motion-activation power and self-generated power system. Smaller turbine is powered by the water stream. Some brands produce and store the electricity for the functioning of infrared sensors to presume motion. Laminar flow is another technology to enable soft and smooth water stream. To make the stream lighter, aerators induce air to the flow and the resultant bubbles transform the flow into frothy white in appearance. In case of laminar flow, numerous small and parallel water-sheets are generated for causing transparent and uninterrupted water flow. This doesn’t splash while washing hands or other things.
Usually, the style and design concentrate on the part of the spout. As per the present introductions, spouts allow water with thin tubes, rollercoaster arches as well as down open chutes. For enabling movement of arms and hands, articulated faucets are introduced in bathroom sinks. Sturdy, polished nickel or brushed finishes are popular. Choose as per the decor of the bathroom.